Shawn -P- @Shawn
They put my baby on oxygen this morning and he’s still in the nicu until Tuesday at the earliest. Still holding it together the best i can for my wife and I but could still use positive vibes. It worked when i asked for my pap a few months ago but need it now more than ever. This has been the toughest week of my life and i felt like I’ve been through everything but nothing has prepped me for this.
07:37 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Shawn in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
28 January, 07:14
In response Shawn -P- to his Publication
Love and prayers
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 January, 02:05
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
27 January, 11:52
Heavenly Father, In Jesus' name, send your healing balm to this baby of Shawn. Bless this child with vibrant health and with your Peace and Joy in Jesus' name. Amen.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 January, 11:39
God please Bless and protect this little guy. 🙏🏻

Angel Grace @Tianshi
27 January, 11:34
Heavenly Father, please watch over this baby and grant that he may be restored to perfect health, which is yours alone to give; through Jesus Christ our Lord. 🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
27 January, 11:11
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
27 January, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
27 January, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 January, 11:08
🙏

Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 January, 11:08
🙏👆💌

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 January, 11:07
Prayers going up now in the name of Yeshua for your baby, wife, you and family.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
27 January, 11:05
🙏❤🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 January, 11:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
27 January, 11:03

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 11:01
🙏❤️🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 11:00
Lord please breathe light and wellness into Shawns baby for a full recovery and heal his child to full restoration. Lord we pray for this angel and for his parents that you place your loving and healing arms around them.
In Jesus name, we pray. 🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
27 January, 10:57
Praying for your baby, your wife and you.
Sending positive vibes too!! ✨️
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 January, 10:56
Father, please watch over this precious baby and comfort the family as they wait for answers. Please give the caregivers discernment and knowledge and guide them in the treatments they provide. We thank you and are so grateful for your love and protection. In your mighty Son’s name Jesus Christ Amen and Amen🙏❤️🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 January, 10:55
praying for you and your family. ❤️🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 January, 10:54
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 10:54
🙏God bless you, your baby, and your family/friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
27 January, 10:52
???

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
Prayers and Vibes up for your family and son🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
on the way fren

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
27 January, 10:51
Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏 and love ❤️❤️❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 January, 10:48
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 January, 10:14
Praying

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 January, 10:14
Sending prayers!