1 to 4 years

5 to 10 years

10 yrs+

03:54 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 January, 10:02
In response Nada ... to his Publication
i remember being handed the book “the da vinci code” by dan brown back in 2004 timeframe my dad had read it and thought it was a good book. when he handed me the book he said..” now remember this is a work of fiction no need to go research all those conspiracy theories “.
so…. apparently i have a propensity to question/research things that dont make sense and he recognized it. 🤭🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 January, 08:48
I remember watching the twin towers fall neatly into their own footprint and a thought to myself 'how lucky they went down that way'. And a second voice in my head chimed in "Are you F'n nuts? Do you really think that just 'happened'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 January, 08:22
I hve been awake in varying degrees since I was a sophomore in high school 1984. I was into music and came across the Tavistock info. I knew about the Illum (only pieces).
In the 90's I knew about Fritz S. and Bill Cooper, private prisons, MK.
I knew what 9/11 was being used for. I became (almost) completely awake in 2004 and I feel like I have lived through most of this before.
I have lost many friends over the years and I truly feel for the people who will be shocked awake. At least we have been able to process this over time.
A pic of Madonna circa 1984....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 January, 09:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😃💥❤️👍

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 January, 09:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Same, I knew 9/11 could have been prevented since it happened, little did I know how deep that hole was.

"Desperately Seeking Susan"
Rosanna Arquette is in it....

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 January, 08:00
33 years awake if I can count from age 5 on.

5 years old - learned about pedos
11 years old - learned about the military industrial complex, bush family, clintons, etc.
From there on I started exploring many topics that are now on this nice map.
26 - 33 years old - I switched to seeking spiritual knowledge
33 years old - enter Q. Switched back to political/world conspiracy truths.
38 now

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
11 January, 07:44
pre 9.11 but solidified when I DL’d BHO’s BC in an Illustrator file with full layers and history.

Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 08:04
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Trump was all over that issue back then…i remember thinking it was odd he was pushing so hard…makes sense in the rear view…this was planned so long ago

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 January, 07:17
Sixty Four Years. I Never Went to Sleep!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
11 January, 05:37
I have always felt something wasn't right about our history and the world. When I first watched the skulls movies i just knew it was real and our world was being run by a small group of rich people. However really woke on pedos, the medical field and sacrificing of kids 3 yrs ago. After that just kept going down the rabbit hole.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
11 January, 05:15
Which veil and to what degree?
There are a lot of subjects to wake up to, but the one thing that's always the same is the 'overment. 'overment hates us, they run interference at every turn.
Systems rigged and how they keep it that way🤮
Tunnels, advanced technology, human experimentation
the news was never trust worthy
most of history is a lie
thoughts can directly effect reality
everything is vibration

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
11 January, 04:45
Not sure how long I’ve been “awake”, but even as a kid I believed LBJ was part of JFK’s assassination. In the ‘90s I would listen to Rush with my sisters. Knew Obama was bad news. But there are so many things I was aghast at finding out in the last 3 years. Like the children, 911, adrenachrome, etc. Still have a LOT to learn!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 January, 04:31
I started waking up in 2007. I couldn't imagine where Ob'ma came from?
Never even heard of him til his run.
I started smelling fish then.
Now I know.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 January, 04:38
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Wow, my thoughts exactly, 2009- 2010 When I heard, Obama, I said how in hell did we do that!

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
11 January, 04:16
since Ike was president.

Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 04:31
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
wow...may i ask how old you were then and what woke you up? that's crazy

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 January, 04:04
Suspecting and watching since like five, researching pre net, based off info in various capacities and many places over the course of decades. Major verification intel drop I asked God to arrange in my twenties.....

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 04:03
YAY!
I thought I was the only one who knew for a really long time
And then AU came along.
SO glad to know there are many like minded people still around
People who still do think I am whacked,
Because I am a kind and nice person
They just overlook my unbelievable, soon to be true information
or have blocked me.🤣
There might be a few
I told you so's
😂🤣🤗

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 January, 04:01
No cut and dry with me. Different degrees of awake. Into conspiracy truths since mid 90's. Then another awakening into political corruption, medical and industry and polution corruption around 2001. Then about the children , adrenochrome etc and the big picture almost 3 years ago now.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 January, 06:09
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
This sounds like my journey: increments. But it wasn't till 2019 that I took the time to start researching and connecting the dots. I then woke up to the degree of evil that we have been living under. Mind blowing 🤯

Helz Anon @Helzz
11 January, 04:01
I pressed the wrong thing ....😭

Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 05:21
In response Helz Anon to her Publication
that's ok what did you mean to push?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 January, 04:00