Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 03:54
Curious: How long have you been awake?

Less than 1 year

1 to 4 years

5 to 10 years

10 yrs+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 January, 04:31
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I started waking up in 2007. I couldn't imagine where Ob'ma came from?
Never even heard of him til his run.
I started smelling fish then.
Now I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
Wow, my thoughts exactly, 2009- 2010 When I heard, Obama, I said how in hell did we do that!
04:38 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 05:19
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I started waking up in early 2000's when I saw the documentary "In Plane Sight" about 9/11, when I was trying to prove it was NOT a conspiracy. Then Obama and the whole Tea Party vs IRS stuff really started to accelerate the process.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 January, 06:02
I think that since I was old enough to know about politics, that I always felt something wasn't right. It leads from one thing to the next. And that is how we got here to this point.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 January, 11:04
To be perfectly honest Nada, I was working really long hrs and days in a row with a railroad 2000-2012 I didnt take much time to pay attention to anything other than family and rest when I could. But the guys were all Democrate union members whos talk eventually got my attention in 2007-8.
Before that I was only interested in time off. And that was few and far between. But when I started to wake up it came fast after that. Mostly from my wife who took the time to educate us both. Those were some wild days at first. Not to say they are any better now. Just differently.
Be well.