Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 03:54
Curious: How long have you been awake?

Less than 1 year

1 to 4 years

5 to 10 years

10 yrs+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 January, 04:01
In response Nada ... to his Publication
No cut and dry with me. Different degrees of awake. Into conspiracy truths since mid 90's. Then another awakening into political corruption, medical and industry and polution corruption around 2001. Then about the children , adrenochrome etc and the big picture almost 3 years ago now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
This sounds like my journey: increments. But it wasn't till 2019 that I took the time to start researching and connecting the dots. I then woke up to the degree of evil that we have been living under. Mind blowing 🤯
06:09 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 January, 08:44
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
For thirty years I went down the rabbit hole of natural medicine when Conventional I realized was stupid and corrupt. Then when the masks came I jumped down the political rabbit hole, and i always hated politics. Now I see how it is all connected and our entire lives have been manipulated and blinded. All my friends even one who say thy are awake call me a conspiracy theorist, cant look at the truth because it is too painful or they are an empath etc. I am very sensitive, but to conquer the enemy you have to know who and what they are and what they do.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 January, 09:27
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I agree that we have to know. I lost a few friends and gamily because they don't want to look, claiming the empath response. Well, I'm an empath and healer for 35plus years and I HAD to know. It has been hard, but in my mind, necessary. But I've always been a warrior type, so I guess that fits.