Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 03:54
Curious: How long have you been awake?

Less than 1 year

1 to 4 years

5 to 10 years

10 yrs+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I hve been awake in varying degrees since I was a sophomore in high school 1984. I was into music and came across the Tavistock info. I knew about the Illum (only pieces).
In the 90's I knew about Fritz S. and Bill Cooper, private prisons, MK.
I knew what 9/11 was being used for. I became (almost) completely awake in 2004 and I feel like I have lived through most of this before.
I have lost many friends over the years and I truly feel for the people who will be shocked awake. At least we have been able to process this over time.
A pic of Madonna circa 1984....
08:22 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 January, 09:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Same, I knew 9/11 could have been prevented since it happened, little did I know how deep that hole was.

"Desperately Seeking Susan"
Rosanna Arquette is in it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 January, 09:19
😃💥❤️👍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 January, 09:04
She has been at it since day 1

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 January, 09:17
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I was more into the 60's rock... Allman Brothers, CCR and San Fran bands. Madonna was always so phony.