The Real Me @TheRealMe
#prayerteam - Update on my Dad.

❣️First, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and love for you all! ❤️I’ve never experienced such outpouring in my life-look at these numbers! 💕 I will read every single comment/prayer. You are my church, and I love every one of you!❣️

Thanks to your prayers, the paramedics were able to stabilize him. I was terrified they would intubate him, but I 100% believe your prayers did the trick. THANK YOU!

He's not out of the woods, early pneumonia (strangely, no preceding illness) & a large blood clot on his lung. He's in ICU & will undergo a treatment 2morow to dissolve the clot.🙏

I point-blank asked if they were seeing blood clots due to the vax. The nurse ADMITTED that they are seeing some of that! Is that the case with my Dad? We probably won’t know as he does have other mitigating factors. I pray that “his time” comes to a natural end, and not as another victim of this evil shit show, and that God willing, he still has some good life left in
10:49 PM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 January, 11:15
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Continuing prayers for healing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 January, 08:16
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you! He’s out if the hospital now and in rehab for a couple of weeks. God is so good and so are you. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 January, 07:06
🙏💗🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 January, 07:04
Prayer for continued love and healing, in Gods name. ❤️🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 January, 06:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏Praying for his healing. Yes my friend and neighbor both had clots removed from lungs after vaxxed.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 January, 06:19
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
He's doing much better. I hope your friend/neighbor are, as well.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
12 January, 05:55
😊❤️ 🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 January, 01:10
💕thank you for the update...continued prayers 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 January, 01:05
🙏 Continued prayers for your dad! Please God bless & protect him! This brought tears to my eyes to hear your positive update.

Please do not allow them to give him Remdesivir which also goes by the name Veklury. Please get them to start him on Ivermectin or HCQ until he leaves the hospital.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 January, 12:53
yep the people on AU are some good people with big hearts most true patriot full of love.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 11:45
Remember 'right to try' - you can ask for ivermectin or HCQ to help him. Stay away from remdesivir...........praying for a full recovery for your Dad!! :)

Much LOVE to you ALL Patriot!! Prayer works.........🙏❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 11:52
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Prayer does work! Not a chance with Iver or HCQ - I can't even get him to take vitamin C, seriously. And my whole family thinks I'm crazy, they will only listen to the docs.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 January, 11:29

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 January, 11:10
Keeping your dad in prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Thank you heavenly father for the blessing of this family !

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 January, 11:10
Will keeping praying ❤️🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 January, 11:08
I will keep praying!

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 January, 11:06
will continue to pray 🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 January, 11:04
Praying and sending healing vibes to your dad 🙏 Much love friend, sending positive vibes to you

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 January, 11:04
Prayers for comfort and healing for your father and peace for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 January, 10:55
Still praying for your dad!!! I pray he still has some good life left in him too, we want the best outcome possible!!! ✨🙏🏻✨💖

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 January, 10:53
WRWY.... still praying.❤