The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 10:49
#prayerteam - Update on my Dad.

❣️First, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and love for you all! ❀️I’ve never experienced such outpouring in my life-look at these numbers! πŸ’• I will read every single comment/prayer. You are my church, and I love every one of you!❣️

Thanks to your prayers, the paramedics were able to stabilize him. I was terrified they would intubate him, but I 100% believe your prayers did the trick. THANK YOU!

He's not out of the woods, early pneumonia (strangely, no preceding illness) & a large blood clot on his lung. He's in ICU & will undergo a treatment 2morow to dissolve the clot.πŸ™

I point-blank asked if they were seeing blood clots due to the vax. The nurse ADMITTED that they are seeing some of that! Is that the case with my Dad? We probably won’t know as he does have other mitigating factors. I pray that β€œhis time” comes to a natural end, and not as another victim of this evil shit show, and that God willing, he still has some good life left in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it