The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 10:49
#prayerteam - Update on my Dad.

❣️First, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and love for you all! ❤️I’ve never experienced such outpouring in my life-look at these numbers! 💕 I will read every single comment/prayer. You are my church, and I love every one of you!❣️

Thanks to your prayers, the paramedics were able to stabilize him. I was terrified they would intubate him, but I 100% believe your prayers did the trick. THANK YOU!

He's not out of the woods, early pneumonia (strangely, no preceding illness) & a large blood clot on his lung. He's in ICU & will undergo a treatment 2morow to dissolve the clot.🙏

I point-blank asked if they were seeing blood clots due to the vax. The nurse ADMITTED that they are seeing some of that! Is that the case with my Dad? We probably won’t know as he does have other mitigating factors. I pray that “his time” comes to a natural end, and not as another victim of this evil shit show, and that God willing, he still has some good life left in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 11:45
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Remember 'right to try' - you can ask for ivermectin or HCQ to help him. Stay away from remdesivir...........praying for a full recovery for your Dad!! :)

Much LOVE to you ALL Patriot!! Prayer works.........🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Prayer does work! Not a chance with Iver or HCQ - I can't even get him to take vitamin C, seriously. And my whole family thinks I'm crazy, they will only listen to the docs.
11:52 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 January, 01:13
Let him know the NIH now lists Ivermectin as an approved treatment for Covid.
They knew this all along that is why they censored and prevented its use early on. If they admitted there was an effective treatment they wouldn't be able to justify the jabs.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 12:17
I understand completely. My whole family is vaxxed. Three of them came back from a cruise the other day. If you are worried about covid, why go on a cruise?!!? 🤦‍♀️

Two of them who were triple jabbed, got covid. Another two had covid while they were away on the cruise. One other, I am not sure if he got covid or not this time. He did get it after one of his jabs. So 5 people in total, 5 out of 5 them got covid after each of them had a double or triple jab. 🤦‍♀️ I spoke with one of them yesterday - as they were telling me they got a ‘mild case of covid’ - I said you got the jab and got covid? I thought the vax protected you from it. They got real quiet and changed the subject. Heart breaking - It is so sad to witness this upside down mentality and ignorance.

Knowledge is power and ignorance truly is evil!!

So many of us are in similar situations. ThanQ for AU and common sense Patriots and warriors!! 🙏 💕