Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Some days are super hard.

I believe in The Plan.

I believe in God.

I believe that evil demons brought this vax shite to kill us, our children, and those we love.

I believe that I am watching my once vivacious, outdoorsy daughter die a very slow and painful death.

I believe that I am unable to help, as she won't wake, and she gets sicker.

Please God, for all of our families, please heal them.🙏
09:35 PM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
12 January, 03:10
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 January, 01:38
This insanity has to stop! Sending prayers up for your daughter's healing and to you and your family for continued faith and strength!
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 02:22
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much!🙏💗

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 January, 09:16
prayers and love to you and your family!
hugs too

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 January, 09:14
🙏God bless you and your family/friends!!! God bless everyone going through this!!!

Prayer sent!!!

11 January, 10:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
thanks so much Kris.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
11 January, 08:43
🙏🙏🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 January, 08:30
I am so sorry for you - and your daughter, Peaceful Warrior.

Praying for our loved ones and thanking The Lord we have each other here. I, too, believe we are in a battle against real demons. Staying Arrmored up.
Sending you lots of love and prayers.💛🙏🏻
Jennifer

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 January, 07:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 January, 07:42
prayers everyday 🙏🙏

11 January, 08:13
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
TY🙏💗

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
11 January, 07:07
Please, God, help Peaceful Warrior's daughter return to good health. 🙏💞🙏

11 January, 08:30
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
This pic describes the feelings I have towards my children, no matter how old they get. Thank you!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
11 January, 07:05
Prayers to you and your family. I pray for your daughter's safety.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 07:00
Prayers and hugs

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 January, 06:52
🙏❤️ sending prayers and tons of love

Love Life @FullwithHope
11 January, 05:38
❤️🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 January, 02:26
Prayers for you Peaceful Warrior and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect you and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

11 January, 08:14
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
TY🙏💗

Pink Totter @Totter
11 January, 01:42
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
11 January, 01:06
Can you get some ivermectin in her, or fenbendazole? Both will work well. I take ivermectin and have long before C hit.

Prayers help and I am praying for both of you right now - but physically getting something in her to help is also beneficial.

Ivermectin, heavy dose x 4 days, then every 4 days after that (can be adjusted if she doesn't respond quickly to the 4 days in a row).

I use injectable ivermectin and I take it orally, with some water or tea. Make sure it is ONLY ivermectin, there are others with mixed meds in them. Horse paste works too... Injectable is easy, with a syringe (no needle) you put the syringe between teeth and cheek and slowly drip it in over several minutes. Her throat and mouth will swallow it like she does saliva.

Ask me anything, I will help if I can.

Praying for both of you - and you are right, the devil brought this to us and pushed it hard on everyone. Let your daughter know you love her, tell her constantly, even asleep they hear us...

11 January, 08:24
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Until people are ready to let go of their limiting beliefs from the msm, they won't be ready to try something they have been told is poison. I keep ivermectin on hand. She lives in Maine, and has become somewhat isolated, as she is on leave from her job. I will go stay with her very soon.

God bless.🙏💗

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 January, 01:00
🙏 Prayers up 🙏

kolibri @kolibri
11 January, 12:46
❤️🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 January, 12:42
Prayers for your beautiful daughter❤🙏🙏🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 January, 12:41
I cannot imagine. Lifting your daughter and you up in prayer. God, please heal this young lady. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 January, 12:32
🙏🙏🙏💜
kia kaha kotiro, kiaora !
Ake Ake Amene.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
11 January, 12:29
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 January, 12:26
praying for your daughter to be restored to joy and health and life 🙏for you to have the peace that passes all understanding. rest tonight♥️♥️♥️

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
11 January, 12:25
🙏🙏🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 12:20
🙏 💕

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
11 January, 12:16
🙏🏻💫

CharRose @CharRose
10 January, 11:58
I feel your pain Peaceful Warrior. It's so hard to "lie in wait" watching for possible signs our loved ones may be deteriorating. All the while knowing as long as they sleep they can't hear us.
I'm sending love, hugs and healing energies to your precious daughter.

MAY our Divine Creator cover you and your daughter in comfort and peace.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 January, 11:47
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 11:47
My 84 year-old Dad has received hundreds of prayers for his health crisis in the last few days. I'm sure God won't mind if I share them all with you. I pray for your daughter to awaken and receive divine healing. I pray for your peace and for the two of you to grow together in love, spirit, and health, and walk the awakened, righteous path together. Amen!