Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 January, 09:35
Some days are super hard.

I believe in The Plan.

I believe in God.

I believe that evil demons brought this vax shite to kill us, our children, and those we love.

I believe that I am watching my once vivacious, outdoorsy daughter die a very slow and painful death.

I believe that I am unable to help, as she won't wake, and she gets sicker.

Please God, for all of our families, please heal them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
11 January, 01:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Can you get some ivermectin in her, or fenbendazole? Both will work well. I take ivermectin and have long before C hit.

Prayers help and I am praying for both of you right now - but physically getting something in her to help is also beneficial.

Ivermectin, heavy dose x 4 days, then every 4 days after that (can be adjusted if she doesn't respond quickly to the 4 days in a row).

I use injectable ivermectin and I take it orally, with some water or tea. Make sure it is ONLY ivermectin, there are others with mixed meds in them. Horse paste works too... Injectable is easy, with a syringe (no needle) you put the syringe between teeth and cheek and slowly drip it in over several minutes. Her throat and mouth will swallow it like she does saliva.

Ask me anything, I will help if I can.

Praying for both of you - and you are right, the devil brought this to us and pushed it hard on everyone. Let your daughter know you love her, tell her constantly, even asleep they hear us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Until people are ready to let go of their limiting beliefs from the msm, they won't be ready to try something they have been told is poison. I keep ivermectin on hand. She lives in Maine, and has become somewhat isolated, as she is on leave from her job. I will go stay with her very soon.

God bless.🙏💗
08:24 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
11 January, 06:00
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That's very hard - especially when they harden their heart to any other possible help.

I hope you can be with her and she can listen to your words, feel your heart, and be willing to try.

I'll keep praying for both of you, keep us updated please!

11 January, 07:58
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you🙏💗