Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 04:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We are also finding out that some of the doctors we heard from in print were not even that doctor. Some had their pics and identy scammed and protected things that were not even them.
MSM and cabal behind this no doubt.
Idk how much of it there was but there was some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
10 January, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana,
if you would have told me that people would willingly believe lies and inject their children with a bioweapon because they were brainwashed...I'd never would have believed it.
I had to see this for myself.
I had no idea that brainwashing was possible, let alone to dupe so many people like this.
I would have told you, no way!...surely when you gave them evidence of the lies they'd come around.....that's what I would have said.
It's like we live with zombies.
I'd love to know at the end of it how they did it. How they deceived so many people.
Why do we see, why HAVE we seen for decades and others can't or.....won't.
It has been the biggest pill to swallow.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
I honestly believe CERN was responsible for causing a shift in our timeline. This isn't the world I grew up in.
Examples of a different timeline:
In Moonraker, Jaws blonde girlfriend had braces. In this timeline all copies of the movie show her without braces. The actress also denies she wore them on her teeth.
It was ALWAYS ChicFila, NOT ChickFila.
And Bearenstein Bears, not Berenstain Bears.
04:55 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it