Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Vette Girl @Zippin
11 January, 12:17
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We can add teachers and administrators to that list. It’s horrifying what [they] have ALL done to our country and especially our children. Praying for justice and a renewal of our beloved country’s values and morals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 January, 10:11
its been terrible to witness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 January, 09:41
I imagine this is why Q said it had to be this way

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
10 January, 09:31
Yep definitely sucks to see how darkness and corruption has messed things up. It’s always been his agenda steal, kill and destroy. Especially hits hard when it comes to friends and family. Bible’s true, ‘we are not battling against flesh & blood, but against principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places.’ I've decided that regardless of the perspective and opinion’s of the folks I love (even if they are wrong lol 😂) I’m NOT gonna shut the door, then the demons win. Nope! NOT GONNA DO IT! Instead I’ll pray, pray in faith that they’re eyes will be opened, they’re hearts will turn to truth and ultimately forgiveness will reign supreme! VK @vincentkennedy said it so well a while back, wish I would’ve snapped a screen/shot, something along the lines of: (“looks like the only way is LOVE.”)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 January, 10:23
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
I agree to a degree...there have been alot that I realized always wanted to control me and in some ways mentally abuse me....i finally one day said no more, and walked away. Most were my family...but honestly I have finally felt peace since I did.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 January, 04:49
That feeling you get when you wake up to how evil and corrupt the world is, but then wait years and years for good guys to show up. This is a good example of why the phrase "Ignorance is bliss," was coined.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 January, 04:19
Well, I've said this for a couple years now, I had NO idea how evil, Evil was.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 04:06
We are also finding out that some of the doctors we heard from in print were not even that doctor. Some had their pics and identy scammed and protected things that were not even them.
MSM and cabal behind this no doubt.
Idk how much of it there was but there was some.

Night Shift @kekerista
10 January, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana,
if you would have told me that people would willingly believe lies and inject their children with a bioweapon because they were brainwashed...I'd never would have believed it.
I had to see this for myself.
I had no idea that brainwashing was possible, let alone to dupe so many people like this.
I would have told you, no way!...surely when you gave them evidence of the lies they'd come around.....that's what I would have said.
It's like we live with zombies.
I'd love to know at the end of it how they did it. How they deceived so many people.
Why do we see, why HAVE we seen for decades and others can't or.....won't.
It has been the biggest pill to swallow.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 January, 04:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Workers for CPS that come and kidnap peoples children do not use their real names either. When I search some of them their names do not exist.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 January, 03:37
Its really unmasking. No hiding anymore.
Sometimes feels lonely the lonely...

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 03:38
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Lot`s of us fighting this you are not alone

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 03:31
Hold every last one of them accountable for Crimes Against Humanity.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 January, 03:25
Sadly, so very true. I have lost so much respect for so many I was once very close to. 😏

NEO ONE @Neo
10 January, 03:24
... from dark to light.

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
10 January, 02:47
And much more

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 January, 02:00
People who threw grandmothers, grandfathers and kids under the bus, ran ove them, back up and ran over them again and again