Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We are also finding out that some of the doctors we heard from in print were not even that doctor. Some had their pics and identy scammed and protected things that were not even them.
MSM and cabal behind this no doubt.
Idk how much of it there was but there was some.
04:06 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 January, 04:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Workers for CPS that come and kidnap peoples children do not use their real names either. When I search some of them their names do not exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 08:13
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
When Nana starts to make a list of CORRUPT 3 LETTER AGENCIES, the damn list is so long I think we should just delete them all and start over period!

FBI
DOJ
WHO
DHS
SEC
IRS........

ARE THERE ANY YOU CAN THINK OF THAT DOESN'T HAVE CORRUPTION SOMEWHERE?

Night Shift @kekerista
10 January, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana,
if you would have told me that people would willingly believe lies and inject their children with a bioweapon because they were brainwashed...I'd never would have believed it.
I had to see this for myself.
I had no idea that brainwashing was possible, let alone to dupe so many people like this.
I would have told you, no way!...surely when you gave them evidence of the lies they'd come around.....that's what I would have said.
It's like we live with zombies.
I'd love to know at the end of it how they did it. How they deceived so many people.
Why do we see, why HAVE we seen for decades and others can't or.....won't.
It has been the biggest pill to swallow.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 11:13
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Free Americans going along with all this shit has been also for me this most difficult thing to understand why.
They are either not human or cut from a much different cloth and much different generation than mine.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 January, 03:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What you describe is nearly a mirror of what I saw. I really had to see it, I would not have believed this kind of control over the publications all the way down to local doctors and nurses could exist in the first place.

Stupid, because I was aware of certain stuff 25 years ago. 9/11 too, never believed the official line, but that was an ocean away. I could never meet anybody here I could discuss that with.