Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 04:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We are also finding out that some of the doctors we heard from in print were not even that doctor. Some had their pics and identy scammed and protected things that were not even them.
MSM and cabal behind this no doubt.
Idk how much of it there was but there was some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Nana,
if you would have told me that people would willingly believe lies and inject their children with a bioweapon because they were brainwashed...I'd never would have believed it.
I had to see this for myself.
I had no idea that brainwashing was possible, let alone to dupe so many people like this.
I would have told you, no way!...surely when you gave them evidence of the lies they'd come around.....that's what I would have said.
It's like we live with zombies.
I'd love to know at the end of it how they did it. How they deceived so many people.
Why do we see, why HAVE we seen for decades and others can't or.....won't.
It has been the biggest pill to swallow.
04:21 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 January, 03:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What you describe is nearly a mirror of what I saw. I really had to see it, I would not have believed this kind of control over the publications all the way down to local doctors and nurses could exist in the first place.

Stupid, because I was aware of certain stuff 25 years ago. 9/11 too, never believed the official line, but that was an ocean away. I could never meet anybody here I could discuss that with.

Night Shift @kekerista
11 January, 04:01
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I just keep reminding myself that they've war gamed this to death and the route they are going was the best possible way to do it. I get frustrated....a lot, just like the rest of you that it's taking so long to get the public on the same page and visually get some justice for what's been done.
We don't know what we don't know.
What did Q say? Less than 10 know the plan?
It had to be this way.....
I don't like it, but I get it....and the further we go the more I understand WHY it had to be this way.
I'm sure when we get 10 years down the road from now we may get most of the picture and things will become so clear
I have faith in that. A lot of faith.
I've never gotten a lesson in patience and humility like I have these last few years or so.....and I'm with you....25 years of rabbit holes and there are so many things we don't know yet.
Every day is a gift.
o7

10 January, 11:13
Free Americans going along with all this shit has been also for me this most difficult thing to understand why.
They are either not human or cut from a much different cloth and much different generation than mine.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 January, 04:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
EXACTLY! We had been "told of Hitler" and others and said..."how could people just go along willingly..."...and here we are...and to top it off..FINDING WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING!

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 January, 10:19
At some point in our lives, I believe that many of us were in a somewhat 'brainwashed' state.
I have Disney vacation photos and memorabilia. Threw out most except the most adorable pics of my kids, actually looking so happy.
I also got my kids vaxxed because it was required or they couldn't go to public school.
Also bought into the idea of brand names for clothing, etc.
I put up Christmas trees, went to sports & other events & cheered, which they say is Satanic. Also pretended about the Easter Bunny & other ridiculous entities.
I could probably think of other ways I bought into the evil narrative.
Yet, I was always a little bit awake & was lucky to be able to see evil in some circumstances.
But I was brainwashed & now wish I hadn't done some of the things I did.
Not that I did anything terribly evil but I contributed. (Disney, vaccines, etc)
I have to forgive myself & more importantly, forgive others.

10 January, 11:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
We were all brainwashed to some degree because we had no idea of this evil.

arba happihr @arba
10 January, 11:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
Everyone received a dose of brainwashing IF you went to any government public program or religion.
Some of us broke free.
I was raised with parents who knew all of this and tried to protect me the best they could from day one
SO I did get spared some what.
I wanted to be like everyone else. Until I didn't.
And Look where we are today!!!
Lucky and clapping our hands🤣🤗💞
I am so grateful

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
10 January, 10:16
Herd and Herder stuff. Followers and leaders.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 January, 10:13
Hendricus Loos...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 January, 05:05
La Belle Verte- The green beautiful

https://odysee.com/DVM-TV...

Great question about cheating and zombies.
Why does one know and another does not.....
I saw this impressing film with travelling in time.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 January, 05:07
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
You can find the film in English.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 January, 04:55
I honestly believe CERN was responsible for causing a shift in our timeline. This isn't the world I grew up in.
Examples of a different timeline:
In Moonraker, Jaws blonde girlfriend had braces. In this timeline all copies of the movie show her without braces. The actress also denies she wore them on her teeth.
It was ALWAYS ChicFila, NOT ChickFila.
And Bearenstein Bears, not Berenstain Bears.