Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 January, 06:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
*2 pics *

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 January, 11:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 January, 04:02

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 January, 04:12
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
M42

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 January, 11:21
On my way to Twatterland ...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 January, 11:20
le ciel va tomber avec la verite 😎☝️fort

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
11 January, 11:13
Yay! thank you! I cant wait. They are shocked now about how many non liberals are on twatter, just wait. will they be able to censor fast enough as we open the eyes of the world? Lets bring this wonderful supportive group on AU back to where it all started.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 January, 11:06
soonish ;)

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 11:02

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
10 January, 11:44
yeah… still waiting. still locked out. ghosting with hubbys account since 2021

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 11:28
Awesome haven't had contact with him in a long time.
He ran for office at some point I think.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 January, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
… In Arizona.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 January, 09:27

Alexandra Neve @Alex
10 January, 11:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
WHEN DO BIRDS SING?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 January, 08:42
Final Results of VK’s New Years Day poll.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 January, 07:54
😃❤️👍💥✝️🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 January, 07:05
I hate twitter dont get why everyone wants to run full speed ahead back to it.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
10 January, 06:43
Still waiting...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 January, 06:47
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
10 January, 06:37
With Elon at the helm and many great Patriots to interact with, what more could I want? Can't wait!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 January, 05:51

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 January, 03:39
Twitter Witch locked my account. They will not unlock it unless I put in my number.

Anyone know of a service where I can get the account unlocked with a virtual number. I remember using one years ago and they would charge like $5.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 11:29
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Was it some google service?

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
10 January, 11:35
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Get a google voice number, that what i did

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 January, 02:45

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 January, 02:38
I’m ready...hope my little account is back soon.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 January, 03:42
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I dont even remember all my accounts now… hoping its the account with ALL my patriot family! ( of course I don’t remember which one that was )

amy lilley @amylilley
10 January, 05:26
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
same here🐸

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 January, 02:34
Baby steps ;)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 January, 02:24
Family reunion, of sorts.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 January, 02:16
Love covers a multitude of sins. 🤗

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 January, 02:12
That's where Jr. went. 👍❤️

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
10 January, 02:16
Something like this scenario, where all the crystalline children are back together under on family sun? Trying to maintain positivity here, but the attacks out there are relentless. I am a very calm person, it is not in my nature to fight, it doesn't feel natural 2 me..I fight for the love of a family that I know is promised by God and I fight most importantly for ALL the children of this world--Including the inner child within all.

This war over the last few years has taken a serious toll on me physically, but my mental strength is stronger than ever, I am aligned with good people on Truth Social, by the grace of God showing me who to trust. Not all accounts are good just because they are in our movement. I showed up today to expose and it almost like these people doing this out there are all AI created and manifested in the mind while we sleep. So I was thinking maybe the reason why nobody helped, because they were family spirits coming in for me. Dreams last night revealed advan

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
10 January, 02:03
That's a good thing.
He answered alot of questions I had and was always polite about it.
Patient guys.
Easy to talk to.
Smart.
I'll wait my turn and het back on when it's time.
See you there.
☺️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 January, 01:59
🥳