Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 January, 11:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
All will be back soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Something like this scenario, where all the crystalline children are back together under on family sun? Trying to maintain positivity here, but the attacks out there are relentless. I am a very calm person, it is not in my nature to fight, it doesn't feel natural 2 me..I fight for the love of a family that I know is promised by God and I fight most importantly for ALL the children of this world--Including the inner child within all.

This war over the last few years has taken a serious toll on me physically, but my mental strength is stronger than ever, I am aligned with good people on Truth Social, by the grace of God showing me who to trust. Not all accounts are good just because they are in our movement. I showed up today to expose and it almost like these people doing this out there are all AI created and manifested in the mind while we sleep. So I was thinking maybe the reason why nobody helped, because they were family spirits coming in for me. Dreams last night revealed advan
02:16 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it