Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 January, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I wanted to say thank you to you and everyone else who prayed for me! I am trying to quit drinking at night. Unfortunately when I try to stop I can't sleep. This is common. My first night Sunday I didn't get much sleep. There were so many challenges Monday I was overwhelmed. Last night I was reading so I could sleep. I had tried to go to bed multiple times with no results. I just wanted to sleep. I was going to have one glass of wine. I turned the light on. It started flickering in an odd pattern. I noticed it was swinging. I just thought it was because I had turned it on. I decided to read instead of drinking. 15 minutes later I was ready to give up and get a drink. The light started flickering again! I shut off the light and fell asleep. I woke this morning to see everyone's prayers! I know that it is because of all of you that I made it through the night! Thank you from the bottom of my heart I love you all!
11:14 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
dana young @youngd
10 January, 02:08
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
once your body stops craving the drink you will be a brand new person with so more clarity, empathy, energy, love for yourself and others, you will feel the best you have felt since you were a kid before you started drinking. then you will eventually question why you even drank in the first place. life is so much better without the devils juice. its designed to lower our vibrations. we all just accepted it was ok because it is legal! stay strong and start some gentle exercise. this will help boost your endorphines and dopamine and will make you feel amazing about yourself and it will also help you fall asleep peacefully each night. keep on going our patriot friend we all want the best for you. you will prevail! 🙏❤️💪💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 January, 01:48
DR CAROLINE LEAF

look her up.
her husband overcame
YOU ARE NOT A LABEL
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER

SHE HELPS SOOOOO MUCH

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 January, 01:43
🙏ONE DAY AT A TIME. IT WORKS. BLESS YOU. FORGIVENESS IS NUMBER ONE.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
10 January, 01:32
❤️🙏❤️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 January, 01:32
proud of you Chonita! you have the desire and the will to do it! may God continue to guide and bless you! you are loved and supported here!!!💕💕💕

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
10 January, 01:14
When I can't sleep, i ask my guides to help me fall asleep. Just started this recently and Amazingly it works. they obviously were happy to help. Also "Calm" a magnesium powder product, found online or some health food stores carry. you put in water, I find it really helps when i take it in the evening. Hang in there, your body will get used to no alcohol to sleep and readjust itself. Talk with your body, and let it know the game plan. You are a warrior!!!

1776 ... @IGG1776
10 January, 01:00
WRWY 🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
10 January, 12:54
🙏❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 January, 12:51
🙏🙏❤

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 January, 12:11
Warm milk, chamomile tea.

Also, never try to sleep as an activity. Just let your mind wander, let it be fast or show, enjoy being an observer of the mind, but just be unaffected by its contents. Let thoughts come and go as they please.

Physically, keep warm, use weighted blankets, or just more layers.

As for intention, have no worries if you have no sleep, a rested body is most of the battle.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 January, 12:11
Perfect you saw the message God is good

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 January, 11:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

chamomile tea or herbal non-caffeine helps me

no caffeine after 5 pm

if you need a cold taste kick, then drink some sparkling water instead of a soda

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 January, 11:47
❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 January, 11:47
THIS is soul satisfying💖💖💖💖 keep on Patriot👊 you are a warrior🎇

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 11:41
You can do it Patriot!! It takes 30 days for the alcohol to be completely out of your system. So be patient and have extra plans in place to distract and not engage that thought or an urge to drink. Do not resist it, the thought or potential urge to drink, ignore it. Resist not evil. What we resist , persists. Knowing that will help you side step that thought and watch it roll on by. Drink water instead. Most of us are dehydrated anyway. You have the momentum now - KEEP IT - break the habit, paradigm and past programming. It take 21 to 30 days to rewire a new habit. You can do this, you are LOVED and you are ENOUGH!!! Much LOVE to you Patriot!!!! 🙏 💕

Almighty Father please strengthen this Patriots resolve in her quest to improve her life. Be with her and fill her mind with love and gratitude and a knowing that she will get through this transition. Send Your Angels to help her in any way necessary to keep her on track. Thank you Father. And So It Is. 🙏 💕😇

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
10 January, 12:57
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
In the name of, Jesus, amen.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 January, 11:29
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 January, 11:23
Sending prayers and try a magnesium supplement with calcium to ease symptoms