Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 January, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 January, 11:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I wanted to say thank you to you and everyone else who prayed for me! I am trying to quit drinking at night. Unfortunately when I try to stop I can't sleep. This is common. My first night Sunday I didn't get much sleep. There were so many challenges Monday I was overwhelmed. Last night I was reading so I could sleep. I had tried to go to bed multiple times with no results. I just wanted to sleep. I was going to have one glass of wine. I turned the light on. It started flickering in an odd pattern. I noticed it was swinging. I just thought it was because I had turned it on. I decided to read instead of drinking. 15 minutes later I was ready to give up and get a drink. The light started flickering again! I shut off the light and fell asleep. I woke this morning to see everyone's prayers! I know that it is because of all of you that I made it through the night! Thank you from the bottom of my heart I love you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dana young @youngd
once your body stops craving the drink you will be a brand new person with so more clarity, empathy, energy, love for yourself and others, you will feel the best you have felt since you were a kid before you started drinking. then you will eventually question why you even drank in the first place. life is so much better without the devils juice. its designed to lower our vibrations. we all just accepted it was ok because it is legal! stay strong and start some gentle exercise. this will help boost your endorphines and dopamine and will make you feel amazing about yourself and it will also help you fall asleep peacefully each night. keep on going our patriot friend we all want the best for you. you will prevail! 🙏❤️💪💪
02:08 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by youngd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dana young, click on at the bottom under it