Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
09 January, 09:37
OMG 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 09:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This is so sad and equally as sad the first thought in my mind, was she vaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 January, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah i agree 100%. My second thought was how sad it is and my second thought is "comms" not her fam, not anythin but hmmm wt esoteric shit am I suppose to find now? She was a great lady and i feel bad for looking at as a fkn decode. When the bs comms game over? I hate when trump announces deaths. Seems wrong from my angle.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 January, 02:34
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Don't feel bad its how we have been soft wiring our minds to the news; that it's all comms and codes. We are also told those who are dead are alive and those who we think are alive are dead. I had the same first thought,

Trump "We Want the diamonds back"

Trump " We lost diamond"

Time for a vacation😛

If it is for real, as always I send prayers of peace and comfort for her close family and friends.

The Fans need to become inspired to fill her shoes!!!!🙏

Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it