Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:56
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 January, 05:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you think your amazed now just wait till you find out that a lot of mountains are petrified giants

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Trey Smith has done a lot of work on this and identifying rock formations that are actually organs of giants.
06:54 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 January, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trey is very enlightening...love his stuff! 🤍🏁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 12:41
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Nana loves to just listen to his voice there is something so soothing and unusual about it.
The first one I heard was about Noah and honestly it would not have mattered what he was saying I couldn't stop listening to his voice.

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 January, 08:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Petrified giants? Why were they afraid? Is that what you mean?

Are you saying they turned to stone?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 12:18
In response America First to her Publication
Yes and there is proof all over the planet.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 January, 12:50
In response America First to her Publication
Mud Floods Covered these Giants?