Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
09 January, 10:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The giant trees were one of the major truths found in texts that were "hidden." I believe The Book of Enoch includes these trees.

Now then shall the angels labour at the trees; but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.
The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land may not be left empty.
Enoch 66: 2-3

Hills were sinking upon hills, lofty trees were gliding off from their trunks, and were in the act of being projected, and of sinking into the abyss.
Enoch 82: 6

In my understanding of the Book of Enoch, the giant living trees were cut down by God's angels before the Great Flood. This was done so that the giants would not be able to climb the trees and survive the Flood. Cutting down these trees would leave no escape for the Nephilim giants who would have been seeking some sort of refuge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
ET Giants visited Earth in spacecraft until ancient Mesopotamia. They came from multiple races. Some were good, some were bad. They were mortal beings, and many died on Earth.

The "Nephilim" explanation was invented by the elites to keep humans ignorant about the abundance of life found elsewhere. Angels do not mate with humans.

They lied to us about God, and a big universe that God created.
02:32 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 January, 01:23
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Thank you, Patriot! Many old religious paintings and cave drawings depict UFO's, light beams, aliens, and giants. The word, nephilim seems to change meaning based on the idea being conveyed. Fallen ones? Uncertain DNA? Large sized warriors? Giants? Its true meaning is uncertain.

In Enoch, they are Watchers of Heaven, angels, lawless ones.

I have a Holy Bible from 1871 and from 1989.
Genesis 6:4 is different and so I wonder: Who chose the word "nephilim" and when did it come into use and how did they want us to know the word?

1871 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

1989 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. Genes

13 January, 01:23
this was given to me as a gift in the 70s from a young man I was dating, his mother gave it to him.
no print date which is odd but states it's been translated from a 1611 version

13 January, 01:25
lastly I just think this is cool. new testament book from my mom. i have 5 new testaments from over the years. they each meant something to someone so I've kept them all ❤️💫