Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 January, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here is just another old tree....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
I always saw this as a tree, and I thought, I was just being silly calling it a tree trunk. As the world turns. How many polar flips did earth have? Per Hopi's it's happened 4 times.
10:19 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 January, 11:09
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
The Mayan calendar is broken down by 5 ages of about 5,200 years the long count calendar is 25,900 year or so. We are in the last age today.

09 January, 11:19

09 January, 11:20
Unbelievable Predictions | HOPI Elders Saw It All Coming - YouTube

This recording is from the 1986 Continental Indigenous Council. Lee Brown sums up the Hopi prophecies and compares them to other tribes and predictions & the...