Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The great thing about all the hard work that Anons & Patriots have done up until this point is that now with the restoration of Twitter accounts there will be solid proof.

Thanks EM and everyone else involved for allowing us to see this to fruition.

Level playing fields are awesome.
02:31 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 10:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Are all of our accounts back??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 January, 11:57
Vibes ✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 January, 01:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Have suspended accounts been restored?

Drew USA @USADrew18
10 January, 11:44
Im not going to lie. I am beat down by all of this. Its so hard for me to stay positive and not question everything. I notice my stress is through the roof. My sleep has been horrible. I havent been eat good. Im mentally drained.
My question is, if this is a movie how long until we reach a turning point and start to change for the good again? How bad will this country and our freedoms get destroyed before someone stops all the madness? Eventually we will get to a point where we wont be able to change and will have no freedoms. I need to go stay on an island for a month with no contact with anyone and hopefully get my sanity back.
Im scared for the future of this country.

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 January, 07:54
In response Drew USA to his Publication
I would say u r the majority.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 January, 07:49
I was denied on first appeal - I just appealed again -- I was Angeldoc10 before and had a close knit group of fellow tweeters

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 January, 07:14

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 January, 06:48
Level playing fields are awesome.=300

Plot To Take Over The World=300
We Got It All Under Control. Q=300

The Illuminati Are In Panic. I Am Back. Q=300
You Can Run But You Cant Hide=300
You Will Never See It Coming=300

The Power Of Three, Six And Nine=300
All Occult Members Are Incinerated=300
Extermination, Extinction=300
The Shot That Saved The World=300

We're Taking Back Our Country=300
All The Bullshit Stops, America=300
Donald Trump. Brave New World=300
He Will Open The Door To You=300
Follow Your Heart And Soul=300

Post #300
Can you find a pic of Alwaleed and Hussein or Clinton or other US politicians?

Think Mirror - Post #3
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

You Will Know The Truth=300
Three Times Three Times Three=300
3 x 3 = 9 x 3 =27 Post #27
Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 05:26
Delta for Fryday

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 January, 05:22
Its going to be a wild crazy ride of Truth!

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
10 January, 04:02
I was suspended on January 21, 2022 just got reinstated a couple weeks ago but I’m a very tiny account apparently not a threat😂👏🏻 they have no idea

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 January, 04:00
playing field = level
skill level = those poor bastards

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
10 January, 03:36
😀Thank YOU! YOU, you did this. Thank yourself, if you got a minute or two and smile just for me, will you? That would make me very happy, too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 01:23

All good we got this!
Will be a TRUE picture this time round.

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
09 January, 11:20

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 January, 07:45
👀 DOQ thanking E on AU 😲!! That must mean he’s on here somewhere! Wonder how many could be interacting with him and not even know it!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 January, 03:47
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
& Moar prolly😆🤗

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 January, 03:47
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
VK and EM interchangeable? 🤔🤔

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
09 January, 05:33
none of my accounts have been reinstated

Ann Holden @Amandpms
10 January, 03:38
In response OSDC Patriot to his Publication
Same same.
Low follower count, I reckon?

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 January, 05:31
THE HELL WITH A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. HOW ABOUT A FIELD/BATTLEGROUND WHERE THE PATRIOTS OWN IT ALL?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 January, 04:22
I am not reinstated yet.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 January, 03:51
On Level Playing Fields "WE" Win !!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 January, 03:47
It would be nice to see signs on bridges with the "solid proof" announced so that even the sleepiest normies have to see it.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
09 January, 03:08
LFG

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 03:07
👍😎 . . 🙏❤️

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
09 January, 03:06
They were still barely hanging on to the narrative despite all their CIA enforced bans.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 January, 02:53
Level Playing Field 🙏❤️

Cee Bear @CBear
09 January, 02:49
Thanks to you, too @doqholliday !
#WINNING

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 02:45
Was wondering where you've been 👀

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 January, 02:40