Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 January, 02:31
The great thing about all the hard work that Anons & Patriots have done up until this point is that now with the restoration of Twitter accounts there will be solid proof.

Thanks EM and everyone else involved for allowing us to see this to fruition.

Level playing fields are awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
10 January, 11:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Im not going to lie. I am beat down by all of this. Its so hard for me to stay positive and not question everything. I notice my stress is through the roof. My sleep has been horrible. I havent been eat good. Im mentally drained.
My question is, if this is a movie how long until we reach a turning point and start to change for the good again? How bad will this country and our freedoms get destroyed before someone stops all the madness? Eventually we will get to a point where we wont be able to change and will have no freedoms. I need to go stay on an island for a month with no contact with anyone and hopefully get my sanity back.
Im scared for the future of this country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
I would say u r the majority.
07:54 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Drew USA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it