Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.
12:44 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 January, 04:49
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I've been following this closely..
The more you are vaxx'd... the more likely for complications....
That said - with the recent disclosure of the lax "manufacturing standards"... and utter dismay of any "researcher" ... there is in all honestly NO WAY to predict what will happen... Be grateful for each day. Cherish every moment...

One can warn - but not "choose" for others... Live in love and peace for as long as you have....

Seems the DOD/Govt - biowarfare may take any one of us at any minute.. no one has reason to boast... a few of us have been more astute and/or cautious - still no reason to boast.. just love them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
10 January, 12:17
When you sign up for the unvaxed blood supply registry it asks you if you have had "relations" with a vaxed partner. So while it's a completely crappy situation, they clearly know something...🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 05:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I did not realize that. Thanks for your feedback. :) I kind of officially became an empty nester yesterday and emotions kicked up 😑. Loss and change but I am so blessed. I am excited for all the adventures my kids have both now and up ahead. :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 03:51
Dr. McCullough said at Reawaken in Dec 2021 that the BOOSTERS are the shots to avoid at all costs!!

Hopefully your Son’s GF hasn’t kept up with the Boosters. Maybe she got saline as well! 🙏🙏

I know it has to be so hard, but just keep sharing Truth in a Loving and protective way, God will take care of the rest! 🥰🙏🙌

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 05:37
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thanks and right on! I just had my underwear in a wad and best to chill.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
09 January, 03:46
A few months ago one of my unjabbed friends ask my opinion. (He is a single male). He said he he has a female friend he likes and wants to start dating. She is jabbed. I showed him some info so he is aware of possible consequences. To be more blunt, I said I would look for an unjabbed mate. However you cannot ignore love and I cant tell you what to decide.

Another problem we spoke about is people lying. Folks can lie about their vax status. Similar as why some lie about having an STD.

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 04:48
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
, its not just fysical,its spiritual.. people have demons, and your also saying yes to them if you interact with anyone beyond the verbal exchanges👀👂✍️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:17
Love is the reason we are here. I wouldn't interfere at all in their relationship. Only take loss as it comes. Don't try to process 'potential' loss. You will drive yourself mad.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 05:20

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 January, 04:51
The Children and Love as you find within humanity are the most priceless and most purest of all treasures .