Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 03:51
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Dr. McCullough said at Reawaken in Dec 2021 that the BOOSTERS are the shots to avoid at all costs!!

Hopefully your Son’s GF hasn’t kept up with the Boosters. Maybe she got saline as well! 🙏🙏

I know it has to be so hard, but just keep sharing Truth in a Loving and protective way, God will take care of the rest! 🥰🙏🙌

Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
Thanks and right on! I just had my underwear in a wad and best to chill.
05:37 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 05:41
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
🤣 Yes, best chill! I know as a Mom, your mind will take you places you don’t want to be. I think IVM and HCQ etc etc will help us all, even the Vaxxed! 🙏🙌

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 05:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
😅I KR 💞Thanks , Sis! Hanging up the mom hat and putting on my cowgirl hat . 🤠 Maybe a road trip, and lay on some ground somewhere. 🏜️🏕️🏞️🌌🌠