Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Love is the reason we are here. I wouldn't interfere at all in their relationship. Only take loss as it comes. Don't try to process 'potential' loss. You will drive yourself mad.
01:17 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 January, 04:51
The Children and Love as you find within humanity are the most priceless and most purest of all treasures .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 05:20

09 January, 05:20
I do not want to interfere with love at all. You are right, "it is what it is" and I feel the wisdom in not letting fear of loss rob the beauty of what is. Thank you for straightening out that sneaking concern. .🙂.

09 January, 05:26
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
(*I have not mentioned it to him ever. Just a struggle that arises in my heart from time to time after too many vax posts.) Muchas gracias🤠

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 January, 04:23
We came into this life to find love ❤️ …and we are experiencing 'situations' of competition for it.

The term ‘plasma’ comes from studies of quantum physics and refers to a substance that pervades the universe and produces light. Studies of the basic mechanics of plasma, its role in the material and spiritual forces that our bodies are part of may be the same as references to life forces named Chi, Vril or references to a vital energy found everywhere named otherwise within a variety of other cultures.

Plasma exists “to be collected within our hearts…Love is a substance, not a story ... just like the light produced by plasma.
'Love is like a glue.' A concept that supports the potential for our spiritual transition to heart-consciousness.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 January, 04:08
At the deepest level of being human, Love is the only answer to all problems and situations. What Love really is and means is a quest in itself...

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
09 January, 03:54
love one another

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 03:54
I had a taste of real love
My entire body was energized with joy.
On edge with joy and new hopes
At least I got a taste of it many never do.
One day maybe love will show up again.
I love hope.🤗🤗😍

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 January, 03:46
Good advice. Virtually all my family got vaxxed and boosted (except my one son and his family - the other son got the initial two). I have said very little about it to the vaxxed family. I do have a tough time understanding why they keep taking boosters when it is clearly evident that transmission and infection is happening. I don't dare discuss side effects. I wasn't going to change their minds so why try.

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 03:52
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
What would be the point of saying anything about the jabs after everyone has been jabbed.
Prayer is all I know to do for our loved ones.
How many people didn't take the jab do you know?
Seems like more people took it than not
Covid jabs are not on the hot topic among people these days.
Most took the first two.
Prayers sent to your family
I hope they got the saline jabs

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 January, 01:40
I have had to deal with this, too. All three of my unvaxxed children are married or in relationships with vaxxed husbands/gf/bf. I tried my best to educate all of them about the shot, but only my children listened. So now I just don't go there, there isn't anything to do about it anyway. More importantly, my relationships with ALL of them, my children and their significant others, are the most important thing to me. So I just pray for their health and safety, every single day. 🙏❤️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
09 January, 03:44
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yes, I do the same. The God of peace gives me peace as I trust Him to protect and heal my kids, siblings and friends.