Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
I've been following this closely..
The more you are vaxx'd... the more likely for complications....
That said - with the recent disclosure of the lax "manufacturing standards"... and utter dismay of any "researcher" ... there is in all honestly NO WAY to predict what will happen... Be grateful for each day. Cherish every moment...

One can warn - but not "choose" for others... Live in love and peace for as long as you have....

Seems the DOD/Govt - biowarfare may take any one of us at any minute.. no one has reason to boast... a few of us have been more astute and/or cautious - still no reason to boast.. just love them.
04:49 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it