Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
When you sign up for the unvaxed blood supply registry it asks you if you have had "relations" with a vaxed partner. So while it's a completely crappy situation, they clearly know something...🙏
12:17 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞, click on at the bottom under it