Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:07
It's not wise to click links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK...now I'm paranoid. I posted something about a half hour ago with a tick tok link. Is this a warning because of that? Should I not be doing that? I have read that we should not get the tic tok app....and i haven't...but i do look at posts and texts with tiktok videos. Didn't think i could be tracked if i don't have the app....but admittedly i am not techno savvy. If I've violated what we should or shouldn't post, I apologize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:56
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
no nothing to do with you.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
Whew…thank you! When I posted that, it did go through my head that maybe I shouldn’t be thinking that it’s all about me. 😂
07:12 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it