Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Patriots, I have an honest question. How REALLY can we be sure of the "Plan"? Because after the fake Lula inauguration, some patriots (not on Anonup) are really pissed off saying it's the same ruse that happened in the US, that the left set this up to get us drunk on hopium, expecting a mililtary action that will never come.
The fact is, everything is consumed, we lost a lot of rights and the destruction of the country started in turbo mode. The military should've acted by now but they didn't.
After over 2 months on the streets people are giving up. We're trying to organize a general strike and block refineries and cut fuel supply and stop the country in order to force their hands as a last measure.
It's hard to believe all those military moves were for nothing, but we know how much traitors surrounded Bolsonaro. We're lost, it's all confusing and uncertain.
Time is against us and we are losing unity.
01:29 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
05 January, 05:46
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
What gives me hope is that they could have waited 10 years more to establish their NWO and everything would have been easier for them. More brainwashed youth, less old school people, with their common sense and familiarity with basic logic. No more cash, even more surveillance... I think that they were forced to act sooner, and this means that they have met an opposition they were not expecting. I feared the next plandemic since h1n1, the plan seemed to be unescapable. But it didn't go as expected. Now they seem to be on a plan B, but it really shows. The financial system was doomed anyway.

They waged war a few years ago to establish central banks where they were lacking. I don't think they had in mind what BRICS+ is up to right now. Or else, why bother? And Putin (I know you don't trust him) can do what he does now because he nationalized his central bank, and I don't think he could have done it on its own. (...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
05 January, 05:48
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
(...) No doubt the stakes are very high, and these are really trying times. We can't know anything for sure. To me the general strike seems a good idea if you manage to. You brasilian people have been wonderful these last months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
05 January, 06:32
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
Indeed. Their plan B is either full mockery or lack of ideas, as they just want to recicle fraudemic with some new variant. Monkeypox, Camelflu, A subvariant of Omnicron, which is already a subvariant...this BS won't stick with the normies, no way.
Meanwhile, MSM is saying Lula won't move to presidental residence because his wife wants to reform it...people are rightously suspicious of this all being a ruse by the left, but in the end I think they're too eager to hunt us and too worried to put out this show.
Also, there's video of the mililtary helping patriots set up camp, telling people to keep there after they lost heart and were disbanding.
The left is ofc infiltrated in our groups to cause confusion and discord.
But we're planning to march to the capital this weekend and go to "all or nothing", but we decided we don't accept this shit.
Also, Bolsonaro uploaded a video of him in the market, so we assume it's time to prep for war and shortages.

AnnieMadison @AnnieMadison
05 January, 01:35
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. By working in my spare time i made $17,000 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. You can try this now by follow.

Details Are Here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
05 January, 01:39
In response AnnieMadison to his Publication
please fook this person..