Honkler Simpson @Honkler
05 January, 01:29
Patriots, I have an honest question. How REALLY can we be sure of the "Plan"? Because after the fake Lula inauguration, some patriots (not on Anonup) are really pissed off saying it's the same ruse that happened in the US, that the left set this up to get us drunk on hopium, expecting a mililtary action that will never come.
The fact is, everything is consumed, we lost a lot of rights and the destruction of the country started in turbo mode. The military should've acted by now but they didn't.
After over 2 months on the streets people are giving up. We're trying to organize a general strike and block refineries and cut fuel supply and stop the country in order to force their hands as a last measure.
It's hard to believe all those military moves were for nothing, but we know how much traitors surrounded Bolsonaro. We're lost, it's all confusing and uncertain.
Time is against us and we are losing unity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnieMadison @AnnieMadison
05 January, 01:35
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. By working in my spare time i made $17,000 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. You can try this now by follow.

Details Are Here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nojustno2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bri e.., click on at the bottom under it