Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Kanye has been missing for a while. Hope he isn't being overhauled. It's the main thing you have to worry about with Elites. Take note of the knowledge they share while in a free state. They are reprogrammable.
11:59 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 January, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please watch over all of us Anonymous, who are outside of the Matrix and speak the truth. 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 January, 10:10
Pray For Ye! Pray For His Children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 January, 08:13
hope kayne is ok 🙏❤️

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 January, 12:19
Caught this at the end.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 January, 11:54

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 January, 11:19
Watch for differences after people have been missing and return. They might be a different person when they return

04 January, 11:17

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
04 January, 09:59
Interesting...... The Yellowstone logo

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
04 January, 11:33
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
There's a new season and a new prequel "1923" to it. That logo is getting very interesting.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
04 January, 06:43
Did anyone else notice the guy on our left back of Anonymous? Is this Ye? He brought attention to himself for a reason

04 January, 11:20
In response Kitten Sitten Grandma to her Publication
That particular individual has white skin/wrists

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 January, 08:15
In response Kitten Sitten Grandma to her Publication
how about the lead guy talking…ive seen those moves before 🎶👞🧤⭐️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 January, 04:53
Maybe someone needs to ask Candace Owens on twitter if she has spoken to Kanye recently.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 04:14
Good afternoon VK. I'm kind a getting vibe that some (White Hats) are trying to out them all (Elites), while we see that, sometimes is hard to see that "white hats (or military) in control" thing (arming Ukraine for example, that part is not a movie, as there are a lot of dead people there). I do get Anon and Elon part in the movie. Russia crushing Jesuits in Ukraine will be a good thing. Just seeing the amount of hate from the same people (all Slavs) is hard to see. that something can change fast and easily. Also getting a feeling that the Elites will try to enhance the conflict and involve Poland, Belarus, Baltic countries to open the whole front. Sad thing that all those people are the same people (Slavs) and it's literally Civil war, as the Vatican was working for centuries to convert Orthodox Christians to Catholicism. They partially succeeded in Ukraine with Greek-catholics during rule of Austria-Hungary in West Ukraine, which partially caused this war.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
04 January, 05:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The last “Christian Empire” was Moscow. Then it was all taken from them.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 January, 03:44
CC'd?

Controlled Clone?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 January, 03:23
I remember Kanye saying he'd be hanging out with Elon for a while, a while ago. I'll pray for his health and safety.

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
04 January, 02:22
Wow. Thought anonymous was hacked a long time ago?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 January, 02:08
Maybe Musk took him to Mars after their hangout. 😳

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 January, 12:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Is there a source on this theory of Musk going to mars? I hear about it occasionally.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 01:53
“Elites”? “PARASITES” more like. 😉

Ann Holden @Amandpms
04 January, 01:42
If Ye does reappear, I'll be watching the Momager.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 January, 01:29
Once the choice is made to be owned, you lost your ability to choose
Free choice is a bitch

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 January, 01:29
Once the choice is made to be owned, you lost your ability to choose
Free choice is a bitch

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 January, 01:25
11:59am est. 1159>1114>25 5:10 second video. 510>51

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 January, 01:18
Oh come on, Kanye's top 5 Q Operator.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 January, 01:05
so you show the anonymous spook vid? Kanye, ye, black Jesus or whatever tf he refers to himself as, signed the dotted line. remorse is for the dead. look to me he was bein used one last time. what happened to "no deals"

i have loathed this clown for decades. we still looking to stars? seems that way.

what was that ritual he did with biber and manson not that long ago? i guess we dont talk about that.. i do not see him as genuine. he jus tryna catch a deal.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 January, 01:05
Always loved Kanye. Always will. His music helped me.

YE if youre watching- WE LOVE U PLZ SAY SOMETHING!

#DRAGONENERGY
🐲⚡

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 January, 12:57
I was just wondering about him yesterday.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 January, 12:51
I believe both he (Ye) and Britney Spears are missing now. Maybe they ran off together to Bermuda and got sucked up in the triangle!
🍿🎥🎬📽️

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
04 January, 12:49
He is certainly aware of many secrets and rituals within 'the music industry and the entertainment...