Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.
03:24 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
14 July, 10:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I did this last time you suggested and now speak frequently with friends from my working days some from 25 years ago❤️ keeps us from feeling lonely now that we are retired and not out and about like we used to be! Even met two for lunch and we picked up our friendships right where we left off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
06 January, 08:48
Late Sync. Received a phone call from a dear friend 3 days ago. We met in kindergarten…haven't talked to her in 42 years. The UNIVERSE is Syncing with all of us.

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wordnerdette @wordnerdette
06 January, 07:10
Before you pass on this, consider that this is an invitation to level up. You don’t have to resume a relationship with anyone if that’s not what you want. For some of us, reaching out to someone we haven’t spoken to in a year is a pathway to completion and closure. Not everyone is meant to stay in our lives forever. Letting go of something or someone that was once important can be difficult and painful. But until you have closure, you’ll always be entangled with that person and you won’t be free to accept the next level of goodness waiting out there for you.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 02:46
Prayers sent. 🙏❤️🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 02:42
Sounds great!❤️
And the numbers were pretty cool!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 02:43
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
123/321, 14 (Washington crossing the Delaware Q drop), and 23.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 January, 02:12
simple task ☎️ ~ received super stellar results 💛

Now I know what piece of me was missing and has been reconnected!!!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
05 January, 01:59
Does text count? Cause anyone I wanna talk to this year I did.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 12:39
am late, promise tomorrow. know who i should call, college friend, had all the vaxx

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 January, 12:38
texted a friend I haven’t talked to in about a year and a half. More than likely going to be talking tomorrow. Timing is a bit off but still going to make it happen.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
04 January, 09:26
Funny.

Just did that 2 days ago when I ran across some treasures from a Dear old Friend

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
04 January, 09:15
It took me all day to do this, but I just reached out to my sister with whom I haven't spoken to in 3 years. We have different views on just about everything, but I told her I love her.
Thanks VK ❤️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 January, 09:07
Ive thought about this all day and all I can say is that I am truly blessed. I couldn't think of anyone. There would've been a few if this was asked last month but it was a great connection December.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 January, 08:58
I spent two days prior to Christmas with those people at two dinners. Some, I hadn't seen in over 2 years. I'm normied out.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 January, 08:14
Done! Having lunch next week. She’s a patriot, too. #WINNING

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
04 January, 07:49
Reached out to an old friend last summer, still holding a grudge. I tried. She was harmed by the vaxx. She doesn't know abt my stand against the vaxx.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
04 January, 07:03
Done. Chatted with my half brother.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 January, 05:51
Connect - Unite - PEOPLE UNITED HOLD THE POWER
Get those reconnections happening!

Q1350
May 12, 2018 11:24:18 PM EDT
If America falls, the World falls.
God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude.
Through their strength, and the millions of UNITED Patriots around the World, we will succeed in this fight.
Peace through strength.
Now comes the pain.
Q

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 January, 05:18
The person I was going to call popped in today at work. That was easy!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 January, 04:43
Ironic you posted this. A close friend texted this morning that her sister she hadn’t talked to in years committed suicide last night.
I haven’t spoken to my own sister in almost 10 years, as she unfortunately let drugs take hold of her life.
I immediately thought I should reach out to her. Still on the fence with this one.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 January, 04:50
Funny that this way part of my 2023 resolutions.
I am a day ahead, I spoke with 2 yesterday.
Will be calling one on my drive home today.

FORGIVE
BE KIND
BE GENEROUS
>>> RECONCILE

joann ferguson donated @joann212
04 January, 02:48
I'll
pass

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 January, 01:34
So I tried to face time her.

No answer.

5 min later she texts, 'Saw you tried to facetime. Going to a meeting, will call you later.'

🙏

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 January, 01:25
I reached out to a good friend who disowned me for not getting vaxxed. I've never been one to hold grudges, but this friend does, so I'm not optimistic. Anyway, I tried VK. Thanks for the nudge.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 January, 01:07
Thank you for this *task* today Vincent. I called a friend that I haven’t spoken to in a year +….. and…. LAUGH! 🤣🤣🤣.
We chatted for 1 hour 11 minutes 36 seconds. She’s awake.
Simply. the. best.
Thanks again. 👍❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 January, 12:58
I am making 3 calls starting with my twin sis in Heaven.
Praying for her daughter Megan who is not taking the loss of her precious mom well at all. Both her mom and dad passed from clots and other complications within months of themselves.

Maybe have a Christmas and birthday party later this week. :)

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 January, 12:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I’m praying for your niece and for you because this loss is deep and it has been happening everywhere so we must pour our love out on sufferers and shownthem we care. 🙏💕

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 January, 12:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
sending prayers for you and your niece. 🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 January, 12:56
I read a story once of a woman who wanted to end her life. If she could just talk to the nice preacher man on tv she might be okay. Well God just happened to know where the preacher was and there also coincidentally happened to be a payphone booth across the street.

The preacher and his family had just pulled in to a restaurant to have dinner and he told them to go ahead inside he'll be in shortly. Then the phone across the street rang and the preacher went to answer it. It was the woman who wanted to commit suicide.

God connected them in a moment of great need... you see the preacher was also in such a low valley of his life he felt he no longer helped anyone and wanted to end his tv preaching and call it quits.

God is the best at knowing who should get that phone call.
Pick up the phone

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 January, 12:44
I did this last year. A friend of mine from my AF days and we picked up where we left off without skipping a beat!

Those are the friends for life. I know that no matter what, I would lay down my life for hers and visa versa.

She is fighting PTSD from multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, but she hasn’t lost that fighting spirit.

I love her dearly.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 January, 12:43
No-can-do... I'll simply wait until I Feeel & know it's the Right Time.
I'll know it's 'The Right Time' when I don't even think about Doing It.
Because I'll get familiar itch/need, to do whatever 'IT' is, (when
I don't experience an urge to burst into tears like now).

I Know I will make a Call... (or whatever) when I'm actually Watching myself Calling, and... it feels so right.
Just a little something about me that I've learnt to trust... over the last few years.
I'll know what to do, when I see myself doing it... type of thing...😉☺️🙏

judi jones @justj88
04 January, 12:41
i did the phone call it was the gas board was on for hours by the background noise it sounded like an indian call centre ..no i aint rascist and the lady was very nice but the wait time of at least 30mts was crazy followed by a load more just give me 4mts and i will see if i can talk to my supervisor . in the end was put thru to my bank to do an idemnity something to get the 890 odd quid they have stolen back ..not sure what happens next .all because i couldnt pay 6 quid for food cos the card wouldnt cough up ...how to spend a grey winters day in the uk without looking out the window. phones are rubbish roll on telepathicly being able to make them sort it !!! bank says they will sort it somehow.. life on terra wonder where that comes in the earth experience manual.