Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 03:24
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 January, 12:58
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I am making 3 calls starting with my twin sis in Heaven.
Praying for her daughter Megan who is not taking the loss of her precious mom well at all. Both her mom and dad passed from clots and other complications within months of themselves.

Maybe have a Christmas and birthday party later this week. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Iโ€™m praying for your niece and for you because this loss is deep and it has been happening everywhere so we must pour our love out on sufferers and shownthem we care. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
12:41 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 01:32
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you sweet Patriot for your love and prayers. I know praying for others is helping me tremendously. With the power of prayer and God's Love how can we go wrong. It's such a beautiful thing.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 January, 01:26
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen sister๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค