Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 03:24
Who want's to join in?

Todays Task: Pick up the phone and call someone you haven't spoke to in over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
i did the phone call it was the gas board was on for hours by the background noise it sounded like an indian call centre ..no i aint rascist and the lady was very nice but the wait time of at least 30mts was crazy followed by a load more just give me 4mts and i will see if i can talk to my supervisor . in the end was put thru to my bank to do an idemnity something to get the 890 odd quid they have stolen back ..not sure what happens next .all because i couldnt pay 6 quid for food cos the card wouldnt cough up ...how to spend a grey winters day in the uk without looking out the window. phones are rubbish roll on telepathicly being able to make them sort it !!! bank says they will sort it somehow.. life on terra wonder where that comes in the earth experience manual.
12:41 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judi jones, click on at the bottom under it