Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
08 February, 07:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
And AGAIN....NOTHING! Call me Disappointed but hey, it's second nature to me now :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 February, 03:14
their going to show you how "fixed" these sports games really are! just like voter fraud and wall street manipulation was shown tto us. lets see how these games are manipulated for these wlites to make more money, and maybe there will be cameras catching trafficking LIVE..... "BOOM"! TAKE DOWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
07 February, 07:55
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
It would be nice to see that in real time. Got the show on but just the usual crap!

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
07 February, 08:13
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
with all these calls, it does look like the fox is in.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
07 February, 02:06
Don't do it! It's a scam to get rating just like the inauguration!

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
07 February, 01:53
Disinfo to get their ratings up and get us to watch them flaunt thier bullshit in our faces? #BoycottTheNFL

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 02:07
In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication
🤬I have never been more sure of anything in my LIFE! Its absolutely whats happening. If something does happen those of us already awake still have no reason to watch! It would be to awaken the sleeping! Its bullshit. I will not watch these belligerent bastards kneel for my flag ever again!🤬 DONT FALL FOR IT!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
08 February, 07:26
In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication
And we WATCHED didn't we??? We FELL for it...Didn't We? Didn't see ANYTHING special about the show. No THERE THERE!!!

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
07 February, 01:43
Supper Bowl 55 - 666 Apaches - Kansas City Chiefs - They are EVIL - Buccaneers (Pirates)? Lots of imagery. Could be something...could be nothing. I don't pretend to know what will happen. I do know that everything seems to happen, but differently than I anticipated. What I know for sure is that God is good! We need to love each other more. Help each other more. Prayers for all

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
07 February, 01:22
I'd just hate to sit through the SuperBowl expecting something for 4 hrs ...and I see nothing. Now i just gave the Super Bowl 1 more view they can count.

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
07 February, 01:26
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
There's no need to watch. If something happens, you'll find out about it very quickly.

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
07 February, 01:14
Have you watched the commercials there are messages in so many of these I can hardly keep up https://www.vulture.com/ar...

Ez_ Crox @Ez78
07 February, 01:30
In response Money Mom72 to her Publication
theyre litterally laughing in Q's face!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
07 February, 01:16
Go Kansas! Q Post 1702

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
07 February, 01:10
have to admit that KC playing in the superbowl and #kansas is Pompeo's nomme d'gurre is pretty awesome...
personally, call me a realist.
1. I thought we hit marker 11.3 w/the deployment of the Military to DC in accordance w/the DoD Law of Warfare Manual.
2.Sniper Team spotted atop the WH - standard deployment & shift changes.
3.AF1 was used by Biden.
In debate, who has the burden of proof? the party that makes the proposition. Not legal burden of proof, but the Logical
Burden of proof?
4.Do we WANT to know the plan? Hell NO. Waiting for Biden's approval rating to fall? Well, it's at 49%

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:32
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Af1 wasn't used by Bidan. There are no snipers on the roof. The castle is locked. As for 11.3 we do think it's the Dod reference but as anons we keep our view open. Also terms often have double meanings. Like snowwhite as an example.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
07 February, 01:05
The crazy coincidences for today just keep adding up... Please 🤩🙏🏼🇺🇸

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
07 February, 01:01
And don't get weird people.., its easy to fix all professional sports games to get the Finals outcome "They" want

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
07 February, 01:45
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I have thought for a long time they fix all the professional sports. There is too much money involved for the fat cats to just let everything happen to chance. Just my opinion for many years.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 February, 12:55
nothing is random

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 February, 12:48
if this just gives those overpaid degenerates ratings you are grounded...

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 February, 12:44
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🍸

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
07 February, 12:43
👍🇺🇸

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
07 February, 12:43
I also looked up the definition of a buccaneer..

Interesting 👀

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 February, 12:42
IF IT GOES DOWN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 February, 12:41
I never watch the SuperBowl, and I hate to give the communist NFL any ratings, but I may watch to see if anything happens. No real big name entertainment at half-time, which is curious. No expectations, but hopeful.

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
07 February, 12:45
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
The Weekend is a pretty big name in my generation. I am interested in seeing what kind of symbology comes out of his preformance!

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
07 February, 12:37
6pm can be dangerous