Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 12:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
have to admit that KC playing in the superbowl and #kansas is Pompeo's nomme d'gurre is pretty awesome...
personally, call me a realist.
1. I thought we hit marker 11.3 w/the deployment of the Military to DC in accordance w/the DoD Law of Warfare Manual.
2.Sniper Team spotted atop the WH - standard deployment & shift changes.
3.AF1 was used by Biden.
In debate, who has the burden of proof? the party that makes the proposition. Not legal burden of proof, but the Logical
Burden of proof?
4.Do we WANT to know the plan? Hell NO. Waiting for Biden's approval rating to fall? Well, it's at 49%
01:10 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:32
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Af1 wasn't used by Bidan. There are no snipers on the roof. The castle is locked. As for 11.3 we do think it's the Dod reference but as anons we keep our view open. Also terms often have double meanings. Like snowwhite as an example.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
07 February, 01:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
K. just saw men on the roof in livery... but, let's suspend disbelief.
AF1 & AF2 were airborne this weekend. I tracked them myself. There is also a TFR over Wilmington DE.
None over Mar-a-Largo.
The "gallows" is coming down.
But...I'll keep tracking...