Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 12:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
07 February, 01:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Disinfo to get their ratings up and get us to watch them flaunt thier bullshit in our faces? #BoycottTheNFL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
🤬I have never been more sure of anything in my LIFE! Its absolutely whats happening. If something does happen those of us already awake still have no reason to watch! It would be to awaken the sleeping! Its bullshit. I will not watch these belligerent bastards kneel for my flag ever again!🤬 DONT FALL FOR IT!
02:07 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 02:14
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Funny I uploaded the lady Gargoyle meme of the half time evil show, it said it uploaded, but nothing.. I gotta be honest this platform concerns me too, Ive seen some strange things go on that proved to be monitoring on other platforms. ie: duplicate & triple posts and comments by the same person, one after the other. That has always meant they're watching you...

07 February, 02:47
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Ive seen the duplicates etc. Thanks for sharing that. I hope nothing happens to this platform I LOVE IT HERE!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 02:09
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
stadium filled with who they decided to be there, strange??! Evil is written all over this thing!

07 February, 02:15
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
YEP ABSOLUTELY SISTER! I WONT BE WATCHING, We can play catch up with clips later if its important.