Kim Runner @kimrunner
This journey can be a painful road, but it seems like the least painful road. I know we will see in the end/beginning that it was all worth it. Until then, let's take it day by day and try to focus on the good! ♥️
12:01 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
03 January, 08:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 January, 01:03
The hardest part is all the disinfo on Both sides makes you step back and wonder why if arrest have been made I have asked and asked this question whats the benefit of them being hidden at this juncture both sides know only ones that don't know are sleepers wake them up show the damn truth. Are they afraid that civil unrest because people have been arrested for TREASON for Crimes against Humanity no my friend it needs to be done enough of whats hidden need to put into the light been hidden long enough!

this is just my opinion that's I love Kimrunner account always so upbeat and positive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 01:16
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Just my opinion but i think it had to be this way to wake up as many people as possible in the least painful/destructive way. Otherwse it would be civil unrest. VK has sort of hinted to this as well as info in a few q drops.

we will make it and when we do, it will all make sense! until then, have faith and day by day my friend.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 January, 10:28
❤️🙌❤️

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
03 January, 09:27
God Wins Patriots Win

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 January, 08:45
Breathing is so important right now. 💖

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 January, 07:46

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 January, 05:29
I think we "felt" the low energy that comes with [their] way of doing Christmas and the confusion of New Years even if we know you know?
Plus we hit 2023 and we been weaiting for many years...
This is like graduation year for all😂
It's very normal to feel a Little nervous
I think we learned on this journey to use energy in our/ collective favour
and as you say to take it nice and easy like we do

Arch arch @Arch
03 January, 04:41
keks

Drew USA @USADrew18
03 January, 01:20
This is beyond painful. I thought wed see some changes for the good by now. Our freedoms are being stripped away and it will get to the point we wont get them back if we dont start seeing things change now. i have 2 young kids. I concerned for their feuture if things continue on the path they are on now.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
03 January, 01:07
There is absolutely no way the truth could be just told without doing harm the civil unrest would be catastrophic. The way it is being slow rolled painful it may be to the ones that know but we are a country with many weapons it would be bloody. i believe and trust God has the right people working on it. So many signs evil has lost its grip when the flood gates open. We must practice forgiveness and let God be the Judge it’s the children and there children that will benefit how move forward. i am sold out to the Best is Yet to Come. God Bless

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 January, 01:05
IF ANYBODY LOVES Decodes on your page, this song is an awesome one…. https://m.youtube.com/watc...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 January, 01:01
OR play music you see: https://m.youtube.com/watc...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 January, 12:58
play more? The future past thing is fun reversed! https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
03 January, 12:55
Even though I've been diagnosed w/ a "terminal" condition, I am acting as if I am going to return to full health - After being in forced retirement for some time, I plan to reactivate my license which requires taking 40 CEUs in 30-60 days I believe - So I guess this means I am creating my own reality/future.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 January, 09:20
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Angel...please listen to just one aaudio show (under music files) this is life changing miraculous--soo many people are curing themselves--its the IVM paste (not pills) 🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Red Edge @Rededge
03 January, 12:54
Love wins 💕

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 January, 12:52
One day at a time 🙏❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 January, 12:47
Sorry about that negative 💩 on days, BUT When you go so deep, it gets interesting: https://m.youtube.com/watc...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 12:10
Agreed. The Q Team is utilizing the best military minds on earth, quantum computing, and other esoteric means to maximize the benefits with the least amount of harm. You can't tell the people. You have to show them. Trust The Plan.*

*God's Plan

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
03 January, 12:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm still trusting although now EVERYONE is calling me a complete fool. Well I guess fools rush in......

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 January, 09:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I used to think that phrase was a cop-out. But when I stopped to think about my own awakening, it was ALL show....very personal events that happened to me.