Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 12:01
This journey can be a painful road, but it seems like the least painful road. I know we will see in the end/beginning that it was all worth it. Until then, let's take it day by day and try to focus on the good! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
The hardest part is all the disinfo on Both sides makes you step back and wonder why if arrest have been made I have asked and asked this question whats the benefit of them being hidden at this juncture both sides know only ones that don't know are sleepers wake them up show the damn truth. Are they afraid that civil unrest because people have been arrested for TREASON for Crimes against Humanity no my friend it needs to be done enough of whats hidden need to put into the light been hidden long enough!

this is just my opinion that's I love Kimrunner account always so upbeat and positive
01:03 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 01:16
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Just my opinion but i think it had to be this way to wake up as many people as possible in the least painful/destructive way. Otherwse it would be civil unrest. VK has sort of hinted to this as well as info in a few q drops.

we will make it and when we do, it will all make sense! until then, have faith and day by day my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396