Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 January, 08:39
Be still my heartπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 January, 09:30
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Doctor had me on Blood Pressure meds for years, dizzy on and off...Then he said that wasn't working anymore so over a year he changed my meds four times and I became worse with extra harmful side effects. Horrible. I stopped everything and diagnosed myself with anything I chose and Doctor said "Good, keep doing what you're doing."

I truly believe they are taught certain things and taught to avoid other things like alternative medicine methods because of chance of being blackballed. But smart docs find workarounds.

I researched myself with what I ate...
What is put in the mouth?
Is it food or processed products?
Then document sleep patterns,
body aches, headaches,
reoccurring short illnesses...
= Bad stuff somewhere.

If good food is daily...
Then research laundry supplies,
cleaning supplies, anything...
Tic-tacs, scented candles, cheap perfumes... shampoo, conditioner, body soaps...Tons of chemicals that cause illnesses.

Be Well πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 10:13
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
It is hard to trust anything now days. I pray that you get relief. Hubs hasn't had any issues with his since he started taking Ivermectin last yearπŸ‘

02 January, 08:46
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
How's ya vertigo?