Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 January, 08:39
Be still my heartπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 08:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
brings joy to one soul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Doctor had me on Blood Pressure meds for years, dizzy on and off...Then he said that wasn't working anymore so over a year he changed my meds four times and I became worse with extra harmful side effects. Horrible. I stopped everything and diagnosed myself with anything I chose and Doctor said "Good, keep doing what you're doing."

I truly believe they are taught certain things and taught to avoid other things like alternative medicine methods because of chance of being blackballed. But smart docs find workarounds.

I researched myself with what I ate...
What is put in the mouth?
Is it food or processed products?
Then document sleep patterns,
body aches, headaches,
reoccurring short illnesses...
= Bad stuff somewhere.

If good food is daily...
Then research laundry supplies,
cleaning supplies, anything...
Tic-tacs, scented candles, cheap perfumes... shampoo, conditioner, body soaps...Tons of chemicals that cause illnesses.

Be Well πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
09:30 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 January, 10:13
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
It is hard to trust anything now days. I pray that you get relief. Hubs hasn't had any issues with his since he started taking Ivermectin last yearπŸ‘

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 January, 11:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank You For Your Kind Words!

God Bless You And Yours!

Your Husband No Longer Has
Blood Pressure Issues Since He
Has Been Taking Ivermectin?

How Does He Take Ivermectin?
Every Day, Once/Twice A Week?
3mg per Tab or 12mg per Tab?

Thank You For Sharing! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ