Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 January, 02:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Best thing I have seen in quite some time ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 January, 10:16
These doGs caught awesome vibes😊🔥🎇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 January, 09:40
LOVE it!!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 January, 05:39
Made my day 😍😍😍😍😍
👍

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 11:19
Oh my God, I love it, we should all be more like dogs. Solve a lot of problems in the world. I want that job.😊

03 January, 10:13
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
I would LOVE that job!!!💖

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 January, 10:54
I love love love this 🦮🐕‍🦺🐩we lost our lab a few years ago she was 13 yrs old and she was amazing . we miss her everyday , my girls and husband have been begging me to get a puppy

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 January, 10:54
I love love love this 🦮🐕‍🦺🐩we lost our lab a few years ago she was 13 yrs old and she was amazing . we miss her everyday , my girls and husband have been begging me to get a puppy

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 January, 10:01
love

arba happihr @arba
02 January, 09:18
All children love riding the bus.
Loved it Thanks

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 January, 09:15
😊❤️

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
02 January, 09:07
😂👏👏👏👏
OMGerd I want that job

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 January, 09:04
Awesome Idea!
Awesome Job!
Awesome Creative!

My Father and Brother trained Hunting and Owner Protection Puppy Dawgs...
I would love to drive that group to and fro.
They're SO Adorable And Trained.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 January, 08:54
love it!!!! My dog would love it also!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 January, 08:52
❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 08:45
brings joy to one soul

02 January, 08:46
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
How's ya vertigo?

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 January, 09:30
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Doctor had me on Blood Pressure meds for years, dizzy on and off...Then he said that wasn't working anymore so over a year he changed my meds four times and I became worse with extra harmful side effects. Horrible. I stopped everything and diagnosed myself with anything I chose and Doctor said "Good, keep doing what you're doing."

I truly believe they are taught certain things and taught to avoid other things like alternative medicine methods because of chance of being blackballed. But smart docs find workarounds.

I researched myself with what I ate...
What is put in the mouth?
Is it food or processed products?
Then document sleep patterns,
body aches, headaches,
reoccurring short illnesses...
= Bad stuff somewhere.

If good food is daily...
Then research laundry supplies,
cleaning supplies, anything...
Tic-tacs, scented candles, cheap perfumes... shampoo, conditioner, body soaps...Tons of chemicals that cause illnesses.

Be Well 💕🙏💕🌼

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 January, 08:43
💜 ..so cool🙂

Steve Michaels @Smics54
02 January, 08:42
This is cool. I love dogs.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 January, 08:42
Yessss. Saw those vids. So cute 🥺