Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 04:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 January, 04:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm not, actually. Pray for me, friends.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
04 January, 03:50
Sorry, just seeing this now. We made it through our trip okay. My son is safe at home. So very thankful for all the messages and prayers. It means the world to me. Just hoping to see more positive changes in our lives. It's a really tough time to be growing up.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 January, 09:24
She needs the full armor of God. Her family is hurting.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 January, 01:46
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
He needs a spherical hedge of protection around him ... constructed by a battallion of angels. Lord cast out any and all evil doings and evil doers. Bind and Rebuke anything UnGodly that comes against him. God Please Make It So I Pray in Jesus Name ... Amen 🤗

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 January, 01:51
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Ive made an anonup prayer book. Adding this. I will definitely be praying. 🙏❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 January, 08:45