Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!
04:11 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
02 January, 08:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you start to feel funky.. just remember who Won the election in
2016 and all that WIN entails!! Thank GOD, we don't have to deal with Killary, barry and all the other SOB's that wanted to obliterate us off the face of the earth!

We have a Future!! A Beautiful Future!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌
It just doesn't get any better than that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
02 January, 09:31
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Wrong...donnie was selected, he did not win, but anyway, he was never ratified in hall of Records as presiden...he just played a role very convincingly, helped by msm...

Anyway, start watching from 38th minute

https://www.unitednetwork....

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 January, 07:56
We are spending this week at our church in prayer and fasting! I am pumped at what I believe Jesus is doing. No, I can’t really see anything yet, but “faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see” Hebrews 11
I’m praying for God to draw us to His mighty presence and fill us with His faith. Hold on folks! God’s hand is the best place to be right now. Jump in with the rest of us who are at peace as we trust Him😊

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 January, 07:52
💫💛💫 Blissed & Euphoric 💫💛💫

"The Gift of Mental Power Comes From God, Divine BEing. And If We Concentrate Our Minds On That Truth, We BEcome In Tune With This Great Power." - Nikola Tesla

Meditate ... Every human being possesses a 'Third Eye,' it is not a physical organ but a 'State of Consciousness' where you 'see' clarity beyond the physical perception of the senses - higher dimensions of perception open up. It provides us with a window on our spiritual life and holds the key to our mental power.

The pineal gland acts as a kind of regulator that adjusts the body's organism, and mainstrem scientists know it regulates melatonin which is an anti-aging substance, aids in our sleep and that a malfunction in the pineal gland leads to hormonal imbalance.

Pump Up Your Pineal Gland With This Activation (picture)...results in a feeling of euphoria, bliss, and lightness.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 January, 01:35
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 January, 06:55
Anything we can fo to Help ?

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
02 January, 06:23
The ones who are prepared to see these changes and not crumble in fear will be the pillars on which others will lean when nothing makes sense to them. It doesn’t mean you will provide the truth to them, it just means you are not falling down like they are.

Red Edge @Rededge
02 January, 05:29
This whole thing is definitely hard on one's mind . Ain't gonna lie ....But knowing what is coming makes that seem less relevant.... 💖

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 January, 04:38
I'm not, actually. Pray for me, friends.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
05 January, 03:51
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 12:02
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
How are you doing today?