Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.
03:03 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
21 December, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Very true! Trying. The only positive people I know are here on Anon Up!! Thank you everyone! All my family thinks I am nuts! I want to be vindicated so badly. I am tired of being called the crazy one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 August, 06:06
😄true...why worry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 August, 06:06
I once worried
Then I learned better.
What's the point
It" is what it's gonna be.
Here today
enjoy what you have

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:50
I'm OK You OK!

Nana has seen the other side, NOT AFRAID!

&

BTW if I don't make it in this avatar, I will be back until I see we win!

And if I am wrong well I will depend on ya'll to finish the job.
God threw me back once, I guess I will see.

https://youtu.be/SZdVWKM1I...
Terminator - I'll be back - YouTube

Terminator - I'll be back Line/Scene 1080p HDTerminator O, Exterminador do Futuro, Терминатор, Förstöraren, tuhoaja, O exolothreftis, Ο Εξολοθρευτής, A halál...

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
16 March, 12:19
Worrying never added a minute to anyones life

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 March, 10:49
Not worried.
NCSWIC!

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
16 March, 10:45
🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

Sue Briggs @SueB369
16 March, 10:28 (E)
Indeed. We can’t stop it and I don’t believe that we would want to even with all of the knowledge ahead of time for what is to come. My husband and I are strong together, spending our free time being creative and talking about the future knowing it could be bittersweet with loses of those we love that got the jibby. We’ve had some really interesting convos even wishing that we were able to join in on President Trump’s desire for a baby boom.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 March, 10:34
There is no better way to to release FUD, (fear, uncertainty, doubt) than to trust the Lord. Jesus has said:
☆Fear not for I AM with you.
☆Who by worrying can add a moment to their life?
☆Come to me all who are weary and heavely burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, for my yoke is easy and my burdens light.
😇

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 March, 10:24
Spending lots of time with my baby chickens (10). They are always happy to see me and don't fuss when I leave them. We discuss no politics and just live in the moment.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 March, 10:19
NOT WORRYING GLADLY ANTICIPATING

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 March, 10:03
Eggs-zachary!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 March, 10:01
👍

Take care of and focus what you can do; leave be and give to others, even a higher source, what you cannot.

Even though we do have some similarities, everyone is a 'bit' different: in appearance, ability, etc, so no one specific size fits all; however, keeping it simple, fundamental, or basic works for all.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 March, 09:54
I've been saying "You are safe" and "we are protected" more times in a day than ever before!!! It's helping to keep me calm though ❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 January, 03:53
My mental state is my primary responsibility...it's my vibe broadcaster/reciever.
If I am not mindful I can send out all kinds of wrong signals that resonate and attract same.
Setting the right tone, vibration, frequency to start the day, checking in often I Am noticing sooner than before when I get off course.
Love wins.
-

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
03 January, 06:10

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 January, 05:14
thats why i only come here
the rest is like walking into a hornets nest
nobody needs that right now

we have done AU family…we made it to 2023
keep the vibes high stay posirive and trust JESUS
🙏

... Fighter @Fighter
03 January, 03:37
caps- DTLFUDSTNCSWICS
ts- 15:03

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 January, 12:03
🙏I Believe🙏
NCSWIC

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 January, 11:00
🙏Amen🙏
💖♾💙

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 January, 10:49
I see this has affected your APL!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 January, 10:14
Couldn’t have been said better, thanks VK🍻!

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
02 January, 09:46
what’s FUD? sorry - missed that one somewhere

Nada ... @Nada
16 March, 10:00
In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication
Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 January, 09:33
Drama is like kryptonite to me. LOL. I can't even watch dramas on DVDs or the computer anymore. Drains my soul. Give me a good comedy. :) It's a choice what we allow in, and our choices fuel our health.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
02 January, 09:03
Actually, I am loving listening to Twitter Spaces. I like listening to the different views and subjects. Whether it's organised Blackpillers or if it's a concept of the softly approach to Redpilling, I don't mind. I contibute in the chats the best way I can because we are War.
BTW VK, why aren't the Anons opening up a Space, thousands of people are into this now, a great opportunity to reach the masses and new people ??

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 January, 08:21
+ es = 5 19
APL went up to .519

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
02 January, 08:15
Sigh. I told both parents off today. Get a clue type thing. Zero progress. Going full focus Ninja mode 2023. No negative anything, help when asked.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
Sigh. I told both parents off today. Get a clue type thing. Zero progress. Going full focus Ninja mode 2023. No negative anything, help when asked.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney