Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 04:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 12:02
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
How are you doing today?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
06 January, 12:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi, Mary. I'm doing okay. We are in a bit of a holding pattern with our son. Thankful for all the thoughts and prayers from my AU family.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
05 January, 03:51
🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 January, 12:47
🙏😇🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 January, 07:57
Hope you are feeling better, You are so very Loved. 🙏❤️

04 January, 08:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you so much, Jason.

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
03 January, 12:48
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
03 January, 12:48
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 January, 11:24
praying 🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 January, 10:25
Feeling the same way. My 22 year old would rather ignore what is going on than to listen to me or watch any "proof". I know at that age she lives in her own world but unfortunately she was home fom school for 2 weeks for the holidays and I became so frsstrated that we got into one day and I am upset at myself. I'm tired and getting so down about the the staatus of what is going on. I know it is God's timing but I'm still getting depressed. She left to go back this morning and I pray everyday she wakes up and God will protect her.

03 January, 08:54
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
It's so very hard. 💞

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 10:24
yes I agree, it tough right now / then getting the flu makes it really hard, little energy to draw from.
Feel better Michelle.

05 January, 08:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you, Laurel. My best to you. 💞

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 January, 04:35
Prayers for you Michelle 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 January, 02:00
Prayers

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 January, 01:56
Sending prayers up for you Michelle to receive Creator's Love and Light to Protect and Heal you ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 01:40
🙏♥️🙏

CharRose @CharRose
03 January, 01:06
Sending love, light and healing energies to you Michelle. Petitioning our Divine Creator to comfort and protect you.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 January, 12:02
Dear Jesus,
Please help Michelle's son and come in to his life.
He is not able to carry the burdens of his life right now.
Please refresh his mind and put Hope in his heart.
Replace anxiety with peace.
Replace doubt and loneliness with a revived passion for life.
Please fill this family with heavenly peace.
Lighten their hearts and comfort them until the sorrows pass on.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
03 January, 12:01
🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
02 January, 11:42
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 January, 11:04
🙏💖Prayers, Love, & Positive Vibes sent Your Way💙🙏 Please let US know what WE can do to help 💖🙏 God Bless You & Yours💙🙏 Much Love to You ♾♾💖🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 January, 10:57
You got it fren.
Heartfelt prayers on the way.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
02 January, 10:52
Father in Heaven I ask you lift up Michelle grant her comfort and strength. I ask in Jesus name🙏

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
02 January, 10:49
🙏❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 January, 10:13
✨🙏🏼✨

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
02 January, 10:10
🙏🙏🙏

Ann Holden @Amandpms
02 January, 10:06
Praying

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 January, 09:39
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 January, 09:34
Dear Lord, I pray for Michelle and her whole family tonight. Please bring peace and comfort to her son, and the same to her other son and husband and Michelle. Lord, please bless them and help them to get back to the states soon, where help may be closer by.🙏❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 January, 09:25
God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Your child, Michelle, is going through a rough patch. Please take her in Your embrace that she may feel Your love and grace. Please help her heart to be light, and let this trouble she is facing pass quickly.

Whatever Your will, please bring Michelle peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 January, 09:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 January, 09:22
🙏❤️🕊❤️🙏
God is more than able.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 January, 09:20
Sending prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 January, 09:07
🙏🙏🙏