"We have the server(s)."
Trump: 410
Biden: 128
12:17 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
02 June, 12:08
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
02 June, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
31 May, 11:13
So FIX IT!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 May, 10:44
i know more trumpers in CT then non trumpers.....we also had the sharpie prob but idk

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
31 May, 10:21
i places a bet for trump to win all states in electoral college, and if fraud vitiates everything will the bettinf agencies be forces to pay people out? god bless

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 May, 10:23
In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication
they will only pay out the important people

people like me will not even get their money back...

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
31 May, 10:21
i places a bet for trump to win all states in electoral college, and if fraud vitiates everything will the bettinf agencies be forces to pay people out? god bless

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
23 March, 09:08
when in the fuck are they going to put out the actual eveidence to prove it to the world, ......when the ashes of america are smoldering in a heap, they stick a notice on a stick and put it in the ashes> WTF are they WAITING FOR???????????????????????????????

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
27 February, 11:57
I am not sure Washington is all that blue.

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Storm Bringer @Elric
26 February, 09:59
Has anyone told the keystone pipeline workers this, the DNC, or even the CCP?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 February, 09:54
I am not so sure Oregon is SO blue...We shall see....
🧐

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 10:08
Im in California and I just knew we were red.
wonder how long we've been red?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 February, 09:53
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
probably a long time 😳

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 February, 10:05
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Slick willy changed (stole) the game. I believe

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
08 February, 09:55
wow it's nice to see that my Sharpie vote in Massachusetts counted...😔
said absolutely no one!

Sue Fitz @Sillyfaux
26 February, 10:02
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
same here in Mass!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 09:53
That is so beautiful red, white and a little blue...

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
08 February, 11:29
I live in NJ. I happen to know that at least half of the state voted for presdient Trump. So I don't think this map is 100% accurate.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
08 February, 11:32
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
The Shore.
The Real Shore...and I too, obviously voted for Trump and think Jersey went Red.

However, this is the actual Raw Data for the servers.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
26 February, 10:12
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Central NJ here and everyone voted for Trump!

Donna Hudson @Deba64
07 February, 02:28
Still believe New York was Red

karen waters @Nitro
07 February, 10:55
In response Donna Hudson to her Publication
And WA.