Kim Runner @kimrunner
Another great way to use ChatGPT…
10:05 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
03 January, 03:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some videos and articles are too wordy and long winded, this is a great idea. It’s kind of like cliffs notes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
02 January, 12:25
Human factor is huge. Conversation has always been the foundation of any community. Personally I don’t think it can be rushed or cherry picked to a valuable level. If it’s a subject that I’m interested in I tend to find little nuggets within that AI could completely miss. Plus I’ve taken enough classes in my life to know that I wouldn’t fare well testing off of someone elses note taking. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 January, 11:41
huge difficulty i see with this:
taking statements out of context. look to any of the JRE Episodes with multiple comedians on (Protect Our Parks) — if you gave it that transcript, you’d get a heck of a ‘take’ of the perspectives of those men. in the meantime, had you listened, it would be clear that these statements were clearly one liners and jokes. then all of a sudden there are smear pieces about these guys based on a one liner joke on a podcast because the AI isn’t smart enough to process humor.

can’t remove the human factor.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 11:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Totally agree, but still a good tool if you want to cover a lot of content but don't have time. I see it as a pre-screening to see if it interests me enough to dive deeper and spend the time on the vid.

+ the fact the platform even has this capability is pretty fooken cool :)

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
04 January, 11:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Nice said. Same reason why psychopaths don't catch irony ! Also why memes work.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 10:09
I have been doing this for a while now. Here’s another trick that can possibly make some money. Take a few different transcripts and add them to Chat GPT. Have Chat summarize the videos together into one summary. Have Chat write it out and you can take the written text into other AI programs available (there are many), upload the text, and the AI will make you your own video. Upload it to a few different platforms and monetize.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 11:20
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
awesome...thanks.
i've been looking into it as well.
want to share your yt channel? if not, not biggie.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
02 January, 07:36
YOU PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF "NEUROPLASTICITY" BEFORE.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

SINCE USA MASS ADOPTION OF SIRI AND ALEXA YOUR SPECIE START MASS EXTINCTION EVENT.

ITS CALLED "DIGITAL DEMENTIA" DARLINGZ😁😁😁

https://www.psychologytoda...

https://youtu.be/30HsgKTkQ...

Kira Kju @kju17
02 January, 07:41
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
kde nic není...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 January, 06:15
this is amazing!
thank you

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 January, 11:17
Great! Now people will not need to THINK at all, lol, too many already sucked at it to begin with, lmao! People are more than happy to make Wall E the movie a reality!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
01 January, 11:09
It'll also give you a tarot reading. No kidding.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 January, 11:06
what happens when we become lazy and reliant on a tool such as this again and we just start accepting whatever it pumps out as truth?

its almost like the gematria in digital form ... it is corruptible so the answers can be twisted, and yet people still take it as gospel ..

am i being too hardcore with the logic here or what?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
02 January, 04:07
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🤕Yes. You are right.
I keep saying there is AI behind post we ARE to receive and WHAT to believe, leading us into either
a trap
the bottomless pit
heaven on earth
dreams manifesting, cause we're already dead
etc.
Twisted reality. All being said in the revelation chapter. Deceit.
The first person in real life that i meet that can and will tell me the truth will be a major changer, otherwise: busted.
I can't stand it anymore.
Even Orwell is a psyop. Everything sucks. Is there no man good enough to be able to talk TRUTH?
Where is Assange?
Why are the kids the most endangered species, still?
Why party, when everything's at stake? Or nothing's at stake?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 January, 05:12
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
If its something worth reading or listening to I would never ask chatgtp for a summary
I would if its something boring
and in that case whatever it writes about it I still won't care too much
Lazy is something I never liked
But too many times in [their] world you felt lazy cuz you were not interested in something that you found boring, waste of time
especially in [their] education system
Also too many people, probably cuz its a career takes hours to say or write what it actually takes few minutes ...maybe they r paid per Word ;)
end of that with AI
I see more Freedom
if one is lazy is his fault not AI

Niece Nardini @niecen
01 January, 10:47
Thanks for sharing MIND blowing.

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen
01 January, 10:46